PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Youngstown State Game

Primer with coach Urgo:

http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/2011/11/video-mens-hoops-next-game-primer-vs-youngstown-state.html

One more thing. I noted in past posts that I saw Youngstown’s leading scorer K. Perry in the Pgh. Summer League. He made the “all league” team. The league is full of tough small guards. ~itt, Duquesne, WVU and Robert Morris each have several of them. Perry is a very unassuming looking player. A VERY lean (almost frail looking) 6-0. This summer Perry really played great ball. Very team oriented. Not much dribble, dribble, shoot, shoot. He mostly played off guard in the summer. I think because McConnell played PG for his team. Perry, while seemingly playing within himself, still scored a bunch of points and played great defense. He was the only guard to shut down ~itt’s A. Gibbs. Also Perry had several of the best “high-lite reel” dunks I have ever seen.
All in all just a nice player to watch. Easy to like his game. I wonder if he will be assigned to guard Frazier. If so; that may be the key to the game.

[quote=“tundra, post:1, topic:2861”]Primer with coach Urgo:

http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/2011/11/video-mens-hoops-next-game-primer-vs-youngstown-state.html

One more thing. I noted in past posts that I saw Youngstown’s leading scorer K. Perry in the Pgh. Summer League. He made the “all league” team. The league is full of tough small guards. ~itt, Duquesne, WVU and Robert Morris each have several of them. Perry is a very unassuming looking player. A VERY lean (almost frail looking) 6-0. This summer Perry really played great ball. Very team oriented. Not much dribble, dribble, shoot, shoot. He mostly played off guard in the summer. I think because McConnell played PG for his team. Perry, while seemingly playing within himself, still scored a bunch of points and played great defense. He was the only guard to shut down ~itt’s A. Gibbs. Also Perry had several of the best “high-lite reel” dunks I have ever seen.
All in all just a nice player to watch. Easy to like his game. I wonder if he will be assigned to guard Frazier. If so; that may be the key to the game.[/quote]

If Perry is the defender you say he is, and they put him on Timmy Frazier, we will see what the rest of the team can do.

BTW… Penn State is a 9.5 point favorite as of this morning.

Gettin’ ready to roll.
Holiday tomorrow, so late arrival home is acceptable.

Champs at 530.
Let’s see, Yeungling Light tonight? Champs burger? So many choices.

BJC at 645.
Peachy Paterno at half time? Yes, definitely.

(Guess I could’ve tweeted this stuff, Oh well.)

No worries. It’s all good.

You goto Champs to drink Yuengling Light? They have like 50 beers on tap and you pick Yuengling Light!!!?

:stuck_out_tongue:

j/k more good beer for me.

Yuengling shouldn’t even be looked at when you see Founders, Stone and Bells on tap.

I knew I liked you, Tom. :slight_smile:

Go Harpoon or go home. Drink of the gods…

Damn straight. Brewery is right next to my office. :wink:

Hey, Yuengling Black and Tan for Me!! :wink:

You all beat me to it. I was about to ask how one could patronize Champs and have Yuengling Light! Last time I was in I was drinking Duchesse de Bourgogne, Delirium Tremens, and Lost Abbey Carnevale on draft! Draft I say!

I’ve got your back, Speed. Light Lager is my go to beer.