You know there is an ignore option

Kind of surprising, so many of us on here (not excluding me), while haveing grown tired of the Crankster ignoring many nobile efforts to get him to consider anything but his extremely narrow opinion, that his posts continue to get so much “action”.
Yet with all the complaining about his twisting of words, an inabliltiy to respond to what is said and to only come up with emotional cliches only 3 people have him on ignor.
I looked at that and thought, why the hell am I reading, and in a couple of embarrassing moments, actually responding to this individual?
I thought, “hey Duff, that is a good question”. Epiphany!!!
I am now the 4th person who turned on my ignore button. Unfortunately, for me I will still be subjected to too many of his Crankyism when those who (often with good intentions) continue to push water uphill by responding when he casts his line.
Well, as they say one can only control what they themselfs can control.

[quote=“Duff, post:1, topic:724”]Kind of surprising, so many of us on here (not excluding me), while haveing grown tired of the Crankster ignoring many nobile efforts to get him to consider anything but his extremely narrow opinion, that his posts continue to get so much “action”.
Yet with all the complaining about his twisting of words, an inabliltiy to respond to what is said and to only come up with emotional cliches only 3 people have him on ignor.
I looked at that and thought, why the hell am I reading, and in a couple of embarrassing moments, actually responding to this individual?
I am now the 4th person who turned on my ignore button. Unfortunately, for me I will still be subjected to too many of his Crankyism when those who (often with good intentions) continue to push water uphill by responding when he casts his line.
Well, as they say one can only control what they themselfs can control.[/quote]

OK - count me in. I’m number five.

[quote="Duff, post:1, topic:724"]Kind of surprising, so many of us on here (not excluding me), while haveing grown tired of the Crankster ignoring many nobile efforts to get him to consider anything but his extremely narrow opinion, that his posts continue to get so much "action". Yet with all the complaining about his twisting of words, an inabliltiy to respond to what is said and to only come up with emotional cliches only 3 people have him on ignor. I looked at that and thought, why the hell am I reading, and in a couple of embarrassing moments, actually responding to this individual? I thought, "hey Duff, that is a good question". Epiphany!!!!! I am now the 4th person who turned on my ignore button. Unfortunately, for me I will still be subjected to too many of his Crankyism when those who (often with good intentions) continue to push water uphill by responding when he casts his line. Well, as they say one can only control what they themselfs can control.[/quote]

OK - count me in. I’m number five.

Me too. I’m number six.

Anyone want to start a pool on which poster is the culprit?

Isn’t “Ignor” the name of the Vikings’ mascot? Oh wait, that’s Ragnar :slight_smile:

[quote=“Duff, post:1, topic:724”]Kind of surprising, so many of us on here (not excluding me), while haveing grown tired of the Crankster ignoring many nobile efforts to get him to consider anything but his extremely narrow opinion, that his posts continue to get so much “action”.
Well, as they say one can only control what they themselfs can control.[/quote]

I can assure you that I am one of the original 3 you mentioned. Im sort of embarassed that I tried to rationalize with him.

It took me a little longer, thanks for leading the way.

Agreed. Any chance I can get that time back?

#7 here.

Just looked, the number has grown to 12.home security price comparison
rolex replica