While Supplies Last

For those going, get there early! :slight_smile:

much better quality then the stuff they gave away the last few years.

Talor Battle Scores the Game Winning Basket PSU Bests Illinois

That is and and always will stand out to me as the best in the moment thing I’ve ever experienced at a sporting event. It showed what our fanbase craves and when that ball sunk I’ve never felt such an energy. I about just started balling after losing my voice. There was an unreal electricity at the BJC that night. And after coming home to see that our own eric almost ended Battle’s career with his Poz-like hit made it even better.

The guy needs to dance. I still hold on tightly to the hope that it could happen next year. It depresses me to no end that I thought there was a chance this year.

Don’t know why that figurine sparked those memories so vividly.

I was in the BJC before 11:30 and they were out of the vouchers already. :frowning: I was hoping to set it beside my Jamelle and Geary bobbleheads.

btw. I bid on the “coach for a day”, but was outbid. I’d have been very interested to see what it is they are really trying to do on O as opposed to how little we see being executed in the games. Was it one of you guys? I know Lar and Tim did it a few years ago.

[quote=“JakkL, post:5, topic:832”]I was in the BJC before 11:30 and they were out of the vouchers already. :frowning: I was hoping to set it beside my Jamelle and Geary bobbleheads.

btw. I bid on the “coach for a day”, but was outbid. I’d have been very interested to see what it is they are really trying to do on O as opposed to how little we see being executed in the games. Was it one of you guys? I know Lar and Tim did it a few years ago.[/quote]

Yes, PSUWIN did it this year @ the Wiscy game.

[quote="JakkL, post:5, topic:832"]I was in the BJC before 11:30 and they were out of the vouchers already. :( I was hoping to set it beside my Jamelle and Geary bobbleheads.

btw. I bid on the “coach for a day”, but was outbid. I’d have been very interested to see what it is they are really trying to do on O as opposed to how little we see being executed in the games. Was it one of you guys? I know Lar and Tim did it a few years ago.[/quote]

Yes, but who won the bidding on Saturday? I think it went for around $300

[quote="JakkL, post:5, topic:832"]I was in the BJC before 11:30 and they were out of the vouchers already. :( I was hoping to set it beside my Jamelle and Geary bobbleheads.

I’ve just learned that a woman was the high bidder!

RENE!! :o

[quote=“JakkL, post:5, topic:832”]I was in the BJC before 11:30 and they were out of the vouchers already. :frowning: I was hoping to set it beside my Jamelle and Geary bobbleheads.

Yeah 11:30 was way to late. they had 2,000 and the doors opened at 10:30

Mrs. Cappy???

Mrs. Cappy???

Nope

Mrs. Cappy???

Nope

Bummer :frowning:

I have a “Rene” bobblehead…No, I don’t want to trade. :wink: