PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Welcome, Isaiah Washington

Williamsport sophomore Isaiah Washington, a 6-3 guard, has committed to Penn State, according to Black Shoe Diaries.

Williamsport! Welcome, Isaiah!

http://pennstate.247sports.com/Article/Washington-commits-to-Penn-State-68303

4.0 student, too.

Wow! PC’s going to have a lot he can’t talk about on his upcoming visits to the various booster club/alumni association dinners around the state. Hopefully there is one he’ll be able to comment on since many of the dinners are after the spring LOI signing date.

Guess I have to go see my high school alma mater play. I haven’t seen them the last 2 years.

Great news! :slight_smile:

I’m excited that we got Isaiah Washington. I’m looking forward to his development before he gets to Penn State. Welcome to Penn State Isaiah, and again Chambers is doing a great job of recruiting the state.

Is a Chambers building a fence? lol All the PA basketball fans are going to become Penn State fans with so much local talent coming here.

Wow, Sophmore! Not used to that, but then things are changing. Great that it is someone so close to home. I guess we must have left the lights on for this Bill-town recruit.

Welcome Isaiah!!

Welcome Isaiah!

djones:

http://blog.pennlive.com/davidjones/2012/04/penn_state_hoops_gets_commit_f.html

Great news! I didn’t think he’d commit so early, wow. The PSU hoops program must be saving a bundle on travel costs for recruiting trips ;D

ISAIAH WASHINGTON VS SHANGHAI NANYANG CHINA

Man, this is great…wow. Pinch me

GREAT news. Welcome to PSU!

This kid is going to be special. Great get!

Welcome Isaiah, I can’t wait to see you in blue and white!!

What a great surprise! Welcome, Isaiah!

I RECOGNIZE THAT COURT!!! Oh the memories

Isaiah Washington Commits to Penn State

“I just committed to Penn State,” said Washington. “I got off the phone with coach Chambers and made my decision. The school is great for me because of how close it is to home. When I received the offer and visited campus (on Tuesday) I knew it was the ideal place for me. With a backcourt of myself, Brandon Austin and Geno Thorpe, we can be dangerous in the future and hopefully win the Big-Ten tournament.”