PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Welcome, DJ Gordon! 🔥

Rest assured, that would be the FIRST thing Dave notices. After that, not much else to be seen here.

Nice to see a high-profile recruit from western PA. First one I can recall since Geno Thorpe.

I’m originally from Philly and now live in the DMV so I appreciate those pipelines, but I think it’s important for PSU to also recruit well in western PA.

1 Like

Some solid talent has come out of that area recently…Morton, Austin, Tshiebwe and DJ to name a few. What’s interesting to me is that none of these kids went to Pitt.

1 Like

Welcome to Penn State DJ. Looking forward to seeing you in blue & white.

It’s Petersen Cappy. Just want to make sure there is absolutely no confusion with my name! :wink:

1 Like

Corrected! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Awesome news, welcome DJ!

The future continues to look bright. Welcome aboard DJ!!

Woohoo! Welcome DJ! Can’t wait to see you in the blue and white.

That’s some good 'crootin news.

I haven’t seen him as 4 star anywhere, but he has a strong offers list. Seems like a great addition to the class.

1 Like

In my opinion, offer sheet more important then stars. Lot of wings in this class haha.

1 Like

I agree. He clearly looks like a legit Big ten talent.

2 Likes
1 Like

And 4 of those top 5 recruits are Pat’s recruits (two are on the team this year, 3 of the top 6, or 5 of the top 10). Granted, it doesn’t go before the 2000s for best “ever.” They are missing some big names.

2 Likes

7 out of the top 10 recruits in the last 20 years and all we have to show for the Chambers era is a NIT ship and a CBI exit.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Recruiting rankings vs. actual performance