Wear White Saturday

rabble rabble rabble…

Targeted at the non-students, of course. Nation wears white every game.

Duh…lol…only 2,800 tickets left btw

This thread reeks of white supremacy - hope prideofsc doesn’t catch wind of it.

Nice to see some support despite the record.

Wear White??? Why can’t we wear blue?? Tell me what is wrong with blue!!!

Maybe they should play outside, then it would really be a white out. ;D

We have done blue, we’ve done a b/w checkerboard too. Generally blue is hard to do because it isn’t a single shade…white is white…

Blue often refers to a state of depression and by wearing blue it would offend all the depressed people in the world and possibly have racist overtones.

[quote="battlesway2, post:6, topic:825"]Wear White??? Why can't we wear blue?? Tell me what is wrong with blue!!!!![/quote] Blue often refers to a state of depression and by wearing blue it would offend all the depressed people in the world and possibly have racist overtones.

Seriously. Depressed smurfs everywhere are gonna be pissed! :smiley:

[quote="battlesway2, post:6, topic:825"]Wear White??? Why can't we wear blue?? Tell me what is wrong with blue!!!!![/quote] Blue often refers to a state of depression and by wearing blue it would offend all the depressed people in the world and possibly have racist overtones.

Seriously. Depressed smurfs everywhere are gonna be pissed! :smiley:

If you are strangling a smurf what color does it turn?

That question is null because smurfs do not exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Extinct due to some good fortune by Azreal?

Nittany Lion Fans To Bring The White Inside vs. No. 10 Michigan State Saturday

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/021110aab.html

PSU games notes

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/psu/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/weekly-release.pdf

[quote="NationBuilder, post:2, topic:825"]Targeted at the non-students, of course. Nation wears white every game.[/quote]

Student tix, or all tickets?? On numerous occasion either you or Bleed have reported a much higher sale than what occurred… it’s always disappointing when I hear of great ticket sales and then see a half empty (if that) BJC on gameday. Just checking.

Coaches vs. Cancer Silent Auction Items

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/27818d2645c779be144ccc6c4/files/2010_BJCCVC_Auction.pdf

[quote="NationBuilder, post:2, topic:825"]Targeted at the non-students, of course. Nation wears white every game.[/quote]

Student tix, or all tickets?? On numerous occasion either you or Bleed have reported a much higher sale than what occurred… it’s always disappointing when I hear of great ticket sales and then see a half empty (if that) BJC on gameday. Just checking.

That’s a false accusation. I’m sure what he’s reported as ticket sales has been dead one. You can’t judge the sales by the number of people who are actually in the seats during the game. You can judge them by the announced attendance and that has matched up with the reported advance sales (or you can estimate it by looking at the number of people in the upper decks early in the first half - if there are a lot of people up there, ticket sales have been very strong even if there are a bunch of empty seats in the lower bowl). What you know now is that Saturday’s announced attendance will be over 12,000 even if there are only 8,000 or so in the seats.

That’s a false accusation. I’m sure what he’s reported as ticket sales has been dead one. You can’t judge the sales by the number of people who are actually in the seats during the game. You can judge them by the announced attendance and that has matched up with the reported advance sales (or you can estimate it by looking at the number of people in the upper decks early in the first half - if there are a lot of people up there, ticket sales have been very strong even if there are a bunch of empty seats in the lower bowl). What you know now is that Saturday’s announced attendance will be over 12,000 even if there are only 8,000 or so in the seats.

Exactly…there isn’t much point in me making it up just so you can see for yourself that I was lying. Will there be 12,000 people at the BJC? no, I highly doubt that.

As far as student ticket sales, there actually isn’t a limit, they sell till they can’t sell them…we’re a ways from that…

That being said, since it is a THON canning weekend, I imagine that most of the tickets that are being sold now are to non-students, and single game tickets being sold means those people should show up. I’d expect the biggest crowd of the season.

[quote="battlesway2, post:6, topic:825"]Wear White??? Why can't we wear blue?? Tell me what is wrong with blue!!!!![/quote]

We have done blue, we’ve done a b/w checkerboard too. Generally blue is hard to do because it isn’t a single shade…white is white…

Yes but blue would hide the 10,000 empty seats for most games

Just because the tickets are sold doens’t mean people come. Some people just buy tickets to give money to the program. Ohters have season seats and only make a few games a year