Vs Purdue IGT

here we go

Radio announcer on XM said Babb has hit his last 15 of 26 threes. That’s impressive! Hope he gets it going early today!

I’m optimistic. If Johnson scores under 12 or so, we win. If he scores much more, and adds 10+ rebounds, forget it. NW took it to him, and sat him down with 3 fouls. Mirkovic had 16 pts. and 10 rebounds in win vs. Purdue.

Jones with a silly freshman pass that got stolen

Got to take a page out of NW’s book. Pound it inside and get Johnson on the pines with foul trouble.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:3, topic:920"]I'm optimistic. If Johnson scores under 12 or so, we win. If he scores much more, and adds 10+ rebounds, forget it. NW took it to him, and sat him down with 3 fouls. Mirkovic had 16 pts. and 10 rebounds in win vs. Purdue.[/quote] Got to take a page out of NW's book. Pound it inside and get Johnson on the pines with foul trouble.

Absolutely, that Babb drive is 1st I remember this season, and got JJ the foul.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:3, topic:920"]I'm optimistic. If Johnson scores under 12 or so, we win. If he scores much more, and adds 10+ rebounds, forget it. NW took it to him, and sat him down with 3 fouls. Mirkovic had 16 pts. and 10 rebounds in win vs. Purdue.[/quote] Got to take a page out of NW's book. Pound it inside and get Johnson on the pines with foul trouble.

We get JJ on the bench then we really have to put Tim in and let him drive the bucket and use the sweet little floater he’s developed.

BTW is anybody else really sick of the Hoverround commercial.

Two on Jones. They HAVE to teach him how to not pick up fouls so easily. He’s just terrible at knowing how to avoid the call.

That Purdue foul was on Grant, not Johnson.

Jones with 2 quick ones…that’s trouble. Johnson is going to be their difference maker.

Maybe we’ll see Sasa in primetime.

Foul was actually on Keaton Grant - at least according to yahoo.

could’ve called 3 fouls on Purdue there, but instead their hanging on us leads to a turnover. Awesome.

Looking awful sloppy so far.

Wow…extremely sloppy.

Bad passes, traveling, carries…oh my

Just no flow to the game either way.

You could call 5 fouls on Purdue every time down the floor.

Battle gets hammered on his layup also, was saying something to the ref about it.

Sooooo inconsistent already, so annoying.

Who’s man was that do I need to ask?

Ugh…Edwards forces one in traffic instead of kicking out to the wide open guy in the corner.

Team looks dead

It’s really what has us so crappy on offense… they’re just close lining us on cuts, grabbing fistfuls of jersey. It has us completely out of sync. We either better start acting and falling to the floor on this stuff or get a little tougher and play through it.