PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Vs. DUQ IGT

Here we go again.

3 turnovers and a missed shot in first 4 possessions.

great, concussion for DJ.

Definitely scary looking - he went a little limp there when he was falling, and looked like he was having trouble with feeling his hands. Hope he’s okay, but I don’t expect him to be back tonight.

And the Duquesne coach proves he’s an asshole, by choosing the worst PSU free throw shooter to take the foul shots after his player gave our best free throw shooter a concussion.

Good thing this team has front court depth, oh wait. :o

Get well soon DJ.

Asshole? Seems like a pretty smart move to me…

I don’t know about all that. You don’t give the other team a gift because you feel sorry for them having an accidental injury.

still missing outside shots, but getting layups now.

defense looks a bit lazy tonight.

Great rebound and drive by TB off that miss, but I’m almost at the point where I just want us to stop shooting 3s.

PSUSTRETCH Brian Siegrist David Jackson has left the arena (under his own power) with a head/neck injury sustained on a pump fake with a Duke player landing on him.

For the record, I thought neck sprain at first glance. Possible concussion as well. >:(

nice airball on the layup attempt drew ::slight_smile:

They just showed DJ leaving in a neck brace

get kirkpatrick the hell out of the game, he does not belong on the court

[quote=“noobd, post:11, topic:1602”][quote]PSUSTRETCH Brian Siegrist
David Jackson has left the arena (under his own power) with a head/neck injury sustained on a pump fake with a Duke player landing on him.[/quote][/quote]

:frowning: hope he’s alright, i did not like the look of him sitting on the floor afterwards. scary stuff.

these guys are hanging all over us - gotta protect the ball and make sure the refs call these fouls NOW (sell them), or it will only get worse.

Kirkpatrick >:( He should not see time at this level

Kirkpatrick really is not capable of playing at this level… not sure why he’s in right now.

At least Betty White is in attendance

Needed that shot badly Taran, thank you!