PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Vs CCSU IGT

No line tonight, let’s hope we put them away early and get rested up for the toughest part of our OOC schedule starting Friday.

Go State! ;D

Glenn Sekunda doing color tonight

Is Jon Crispin back with the BTN this year?

Haven’t seen JC yet Tom, Sekunda did the last game on BTN also. He wasn’t very good, I’m sorry to say - seemed very nervous and jittery. Hopefully he loosens up tonight.

Brooks with the drive and dish.

Hope Ed uses our size advantage to get Jones some looks inside and some confidence.

As I type this Big Drew with 4.

Wow, Brooks steals, creates, all over the court to start.

Is there any kind of crowd there tonight?

What has a higher population tonight…the number of people on the court, or the number of people in the stands?

Brooks is so impressive.

Wow, Brooks is just a totally different player this year. He reminds me of a player in the walk year of his contract.

Brooks on schedule for 40 :o

Cam came in with Oliver. You think the announcers would state that.

They probably think that nobody’s watching this other than PSU fans and that we know who the guys are by now.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:12, topic:1537"]Cam came in with Oliver. You think the announcers would state that.[/quote] They probably think that nobody's watching this other than PSU fans and that we know who the guys are by now.

they may be right :wink:

Jones needs to keep this up Get the Windex out and take out the trash. That will pad those stat sheets.

Brooks is by far the best player on the floor tonight.

What is up with Talor? I know he is letting his teammates support him, but he’s missing some bunnies and taking so really wild shots.

Maybe he is injured. His shots were off during the last game too.

So I guess we see a 5 guard lineup the rest of the way? Talor, Tim, Taran, Camm and Tre. Or are we going to see Mr. Graham?

Frazier with the Crispin fadeaway ;D