Va Tech IGT

Heading home from dinner and Steve’s pre game started in XM 196. Suddenly it went off and we were pushed to the Va Tech broadcast on XM 191. Blah. I haven’t heard Dick J yet this year.

Pre-game, Seth G. said “they’ve made this a big game by making it a whiteout game. I’m going to talk to my team about that.”

Seth: “Battle’s a guy who can will you to win. We have to limit his touches. I’m concerned about Brooks, Brooks and Edwards.”

Said Brooks is not strong enough to handle their big guy inside. Not sure who he said it was.

Something weird going on six guys were introduced for Va Tech…

Wisconsin and Marquette are taking forever. Last 1:35 has been going on for seven minutes. Not that I am watching he clock or anything.

Wisconsin fouling their way through the last minute - and they are ahead!

Two turnovers in the first two possessions.

Nice they put up the scoreboard 50 sec in or so. VT out to a 4-0 lead. Come on guys!

LOL, that was pretty funny. As soon as they bring us the game Battle scores.

We’re on TV finally.

Men are shooting it up.

PSU in a groove. They are going inside earlier with Jones getting a basket and now going to the line. If they can get that all game, big W for the Blue & White.

Can you say lump in throat.

The place was dead silent. Hopefully nothing too serious. Guys gotta step up.

If Talor is hurt WE R SCREWED

That ain’t Michigan State out there. Wouldn’t hurt to see what we can do without him for a while.

R we screwed? it just means some players need to step up. Though shows that Highberger broken hand hurt much more now.

lol way to stay positive.

we’ve got enough talent to win this game with or without talor, just need to settle down and get more inside shots.

Do the Big Ten Geeks keep track of banked threes against?

[quote="jjepsu92, post:15, topic:478"]If Talor is hurt WE R SCREWED[/quote]

lol way to stay positive.

we’ve got enough talent to win this game with or without talor, just need to settle down and get more inside shots.

That play shows what TB means to the team.