UVa ticket sales?

I’ve never bought away game tix for PSU hoops. Do you need to be a season ticket holder to get them?

I’m hoping to go to the UVa game.

[quote=“Tom, post:1, topic:63”]I’ve never bought away game tix for PSU hoops. Do you need to be a season ticket holder to get them?

I’m hoping to go to the UVa game.[/quote]

No - you have to know somebody. More often than not, there’s no public sale by the visiting team - all sales are more often than not handled by the home team. Visiting teams usually get very small allotments which are usually doled out to friends and family of the team.

Home Games

Sales for all non-conference games begin at VirginiaSports.com on Friday, October 16. Single game tickets for ACC games will be sold beginning Friday, December 4.

[quote=“Tom, post:3, topic:63”][quote]Home Games

Sales for all non-conference games begin at VirginiaSports.com on Friday, October 16. Single game tickets for ACC games will be sold beginning Friday, December 4.[/quote][/quote]

All right, Tom, you’re on it!!!

You may want to contact the chapter in the Charlottesville area. They may be doing a group ticket thing. (Then again, it may be wishful thinking. Those other chapters probably don’t have a TJM78!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D)

[quote=“Tom, post:3, topic:63”][quote]Home Games

Sales for all non-conference games begin at VirginiaSports.com on Friday, October 16. Single game tickets for ACC games will be sold beginning Friday, December 4.[/quote][/quote]

Here’s the link. Also, below is the link for the arena seating chart. I looks to me like most of the seats in the lower level are classified as donor select, with the exception of some seats in section 108 and section 109.

https://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_virginia/