PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Usf igt

Let’s get 'em Lions. :slight_smile:

For anyone curious, USF is a 2 pt favorite in vegas. Should be a good game, I believe.

ESPN3 feed is really crappy here

Please Cam and Billy, start hitting shots!

[quote=“Tom, post:3, topic:2853”]ESPN3 feed is really crappy here[/quote]Feed is good here. I could clearly see each poorly missed 3-pointer along with the two bail-out fouls to extend the current USF possession. :frowning:

I think my ideal 5 at this point in the season is Tim/Marshall/Glover/Travis/Oliver

i like the way those guys get after it. some of the others i’m not seeing what i want to out of them quite yet.

They better or the underclassmen will.

I haven’t been impressed with it either day. Anyways there hasn’t been much scoring in the early on. I’m hoping that we bounce back today. Kentucky was tough so USF should be an easier challenge for us.

And 1 for Marshall

Nice to see him hit the free throw.

Nice steal and another and 1 for Marshall

lol “cmon cam you’re a senior!”

Chambers to Woodyard after that shot clock violation:

“Come on Cam you’re a senior!”

[quote="lynkpsu, post:9, topic:2853"]And 1 for Marshall[/quote]

Nice to see him hit the free throw.

Marshall did a nice job making up for two bad misses on 3-point attempts with a solid drive to the basket and good defense. That’s impressive.

Defense leading to our offense that 4 minutes. Cam and Marshall both with active hands creating turnovers, the 1-2-2 press causing USF some problems.

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:15, topic:2853”]Defense leading to our offense that 4 minutes. Cam and Marshall both with active hands creating turnovers, the 1-2-2 press causing USF some problems.[/quote]They should be able to force multiple turnovers. The question is whether they can convert those turnovers to points? :-\

Started out slow again. Against teams of lesser or equal talent we should be fine but yesterday showed what happens against superior teams.

We’ll be fine once we settle into our starting 5.

That and start making shots

I hope we do start making shots. We could have a decent lead if we could have made a few more buckets.

Did the score get screwed up. I thought we were up by 3 before the last time out