PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Um

Not Urban Meyer or University of Michigan football - - this time we’re talking University of Mississippi basketball (men’s).

I’ll be heading to the game early, so won’t get in on pre-game chatter.

What do you guys think? Any buzz on campus about this game?

They beat up on a bunch of poor teams and then got absolutely destroyed by what looks like a pretty good Marquette team. Then they’ve had some nice wins against Miami and TCU at home and a two point win over DePaul on the road. Looks like a young, athletic team getting better.

Thoughts?

[quote=“Great Santini, post:1, topic:2890”]Not Urban Meyer or University of Michigan football - - this time we’re talking University of Mississippi basketball (men’s).

I’ll be heading to the game early, so won’t get in on pre-game chatter.

What do you guys think? Any buzz on campus about this game?

They beat up on a bunch of poor teams and then got absolutely destroyed by what looks like a pretty good Marquette team. Then they’ve had some nice wins against Miami and TCU at home and a two point win over DePaul on the road. Looks like a young, athletic team getting better.

Thoughts?[/quote]Biggest game of the year up to this point. Forget the name but their one guy sounds like he will be a problem for us. I doubt there is much buzz outside of this board being we are lucky to draw 100 students so far this year

TW3 don’t you think a new picture may be in order since he’s playing in PSU blue and white now.

This is a canning weekend so most kids are out of town. Perhaps some of them will be back by six but usually they get back later and even if they are, a basketball game usually isn’t on their mind.

On a related but sad note, a PSU freshman off on a canning trip to Buffalo died in an auto accident last night when the car she was riding in skidded on black ice and rolled.

[quote=“UncleLar, post:4, topic:2890”]On a related but sad note, a PSU freshman off on a canning trip to Buffalo died in an auto accident last night when the car she was riding in skidded on black ice and rolled.[/quote]That is so sad. I hated when my son went on canning weekends.

They’ve got four guys in double figures. Are we deep enough defensively to stop them? I like what I’ve seen so far on D from this team. Can’t wait to watch.

Lions Return Home To Face Ole Miss

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2011/12/4/2608208/penn-state-ole-miss-college-basketball-preview-2011

Penn State Takes On Ole Miss Sunday At 6 p.m.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/120311aab.html

Nittany Lion Basketball Next Game Primer - Ole Miss