TV Coverage for the Tulane game?

I can’t seem to find that there’s any coverage, but I’m hoping I missed it listed somewhere… :-\

You didn’t miss anything.

There will most likely be a stream. I already have 1 or 2 lined up.

It’s got to be on air somewhere before there’s a stream and I have yet to see an announcement of anyone broadcasting it.

[quote="noobd, post:3, topic:301"]There will most likely be a stream. I already have 1 or 2 lined up.[/quote]

It’s got to be on air somewhere before there’s a stream and I have yet to see an announcement of anyone broadcasting it.

My understanding is that it’s on CSS (Comcast Sports South).

[quote="noobd, post:3, topic:301"]There will most likely be a stream. I already have 1 or 2 lined up.[/quote]

My understanding is that it’s on CSS (Comcast Sports South).

Good find, it is.

I went to the zip code finder and it says we don’t get it on TV in State College. Can anyone confirm (I’m at work). If it’s going to be Directv, can someone provide a channel # please? I’ve got a slick application on my phone so I can set up the DVR from work.

Thanks in advance.

CSS isn’t even picked up by directv. The only option for us northerners is to find a stream online.

As an FYI, here is the site I use for college hoops TV listings. It’s nothing official, just a guy that puts the site together based on what he finds and what is sent to him, however it is always very accurate.

http://mattsarzsports.com/basketball200910.aspx

[quote=“frats, post:8, topic:301”]CSS isn’t even picked up by directv. The only option for us northerners is to find a stream online.

As an FYI, here is the site I use for college hoops TV listings. It’s nothing official, just a guy that puts the site together based on what he finds and what is sent to him, however it is always very accurate.

http://mattsarzsports.com/basketball200910.aspx[/quote]

I have been using the mattsarz site for football for a few years. It’s very helpful.

It’ll be on comcast sportsnet in philly.

I’m pretty sure it won’t be - it’s not on my listings for CSN - it’s on CSS (Comcast sports south, not net)

Well then Brian Siegrist, Loren Crispell and the AD are lying to us.

Anybody have any luck finding a stream?

Yeah, my mistake. I’m watching and they just said it is next.

I’ve been looking for a radio stream and can’t find one. Anyone have a radio stream going?

Any Directv users have a channel number? I’ve searched on my phone but I don’t see it anywhere. I know there is some weird stuff btw comcast and directv so maybe Directv won’t evern carry it…just hopiong. Thanks.

Stream: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ncaa/46778-ncaa-basketball-nov-16-nov-23-streaming.html

There are two listed on there. Both are working to my knowledge. Thanks for the headsup about the game on CSN - I’m watching it on there.

[quote="eric17, post:10, topic:301"]It'll be on comcast sportsnet in philly.[/quote] I'm pretty sure it won't be - it's not on my listings for CSN - it's on CSS (Comcast sports south, not net)

FWIW, this tournament is run by ESPN Plus (the regional syndication arm) and I’m under the impression that they will make all the games (except the national ones) available for syndication – namely, in the home location of the involved teams for a particular match. The issue is that with the short turnaround between games, it can be tough for a channel to commit to carrying the game unless the timeslot works for them. So, point being, I’m not shocked that CSN-Philly would carry the game, though it could have gone either way.

We’ll probably be in better shape with our game on Sunday in terms of carriage because there’s an extra day to set it up.

[quote="bem5047, post:14, topic:301"]Yeah, my mistake. I'm watching and they just said it is next.[/quote]

Any Directv users have a channel number? I’ve searched on my phone but I don’t see it anywhere. I know there is some weird stuff btw comcast and directv so maybe Directv won’t evern carry it…just hopiong. Thanks.

CSN Philadelphia is not on DirecTV. A long a convoluted story, but Comcast goes to a lot of trouble to avoid having to make it available.

The CSS scoreboard graphic is awful. I can’t see the time left or shotclock unless I’m a foot away from the screen lol