Town & Gown

Has anyone seen the Town & Gown winter sports preview anywhere in State College yet? I have yet to see it at any of teh usual places.

Also, did they really raise the price to $10, or is that just how much to have them mail it to you.

[quote=“manatree, post:1, topic:288”]Has anyone seen the Town & Gown winter sports preview anywhere in State College yet? I have yet to see it at any of teh usual places.

Also, did they really raise the price to $10, or is that just how much to have them mail it to you.[/quote]

Just go to any hotel the next time your in SC and pick one up for free. I’m sure the price is mostly for shipping.

[quote="manatree, post:1, topic:288"]Has anyone seen the Town & Gown winter sports preview anywhere in State College yet? I have yet to see it at any of teh usual places.

Also, did they really raise the price to $10, or is that just how much to have them mail it to you.[/quote]

Just go to any hotel the next time your in SC and pick one up for free. I’m sure the price is mostly for shipping.

This is NOT the monthly Town & Gown. It is the winter sports preview which they put out once a year like they do with football. It has always been available on newsstands, etc for about $6 in early November.

[quote="manatree, post:1, topic:288"]Has anyone seen the Town & Gown winter sports preview anywhere in State College yet? I have yet to see it at any of teh usual places.

This is NOT the monthly Town & Gown. It is the winter sports preview which they put out once a year like they do with football. It has always been available on newsstands, etc for about $6 in early November.

I believe I saw it somewhere in downtown SC last weekend (perhaps the Student BookStore?).