PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Tourney IGT - Party with Sparty

Not a good start, just like last time. 11-2 MSU. TO Ed

Not too excited about our start here… >:(

pace a little different in this game

If Battle can actually make his shots we’ll be alright. The announcers aren’t fans of PSU.

14-7 first media timeout. Brooks/Jackson/Jones all with 1 foul already.

Not a good start. They can’t get blown today and leave it up to the committee.

No one in the Media is giving us much love :frowning:

I’m shocked that you could have this opinion merely from them drawing big red X’s over our logo.

It’s almost like they are on a campaign to discredit our resume. I don’t get it.

There’s the first phantom foul on Jones.

Legs and effort just isn’t there defensively. Getting caught up on screens and they’re shooting the lights out so far. Need to make a run before the under-8 or - just like the last time we played in the semifinals - this game will be over as soon as it begins.

If Battle can actually make his shots we'll be alright. The announcers aren't fans of PSU.

The saddest thing is that it’s no worse that the same love that the hoops team gets from their own “fans” on other forums.

I liked our defensive effort the past couple trips. Now we need to get going on the offensive movement. That 3 by Tim will help.

Timmer!

Tim should stay with Lucas and bother him all day. I wouldn’t have him drop down low to help. Last time we beat them we had 4 guys in double figures. We should stop looking for Talor so much.

[quote="psuphiman80, post:4, topic:2112"]If Battle can actually make his shots we'll be alright. The announcers aren't fans of PSU.[/quote]

The saddest thing is that it’s no worse that the same love that the hoops team gets from their own “fans” on other forums.

FOS is just sad when it comes to bball.

MSU will regress to the mean. Most look like better shots than they are because they are going in. Gotta hang in this one.

Tim with the surprising offense

Yea, now if other guys can get going…

We need to do this on the defensive end. We’ve looked better the last few possessions.

Gotta get some defense & rebounding from DJ & Jones. Green is going to pound at them all day. The guards can’t afford to double down or MSU will kill us with 3s.