PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

TOP 25 teams of interest

The TOP 25 has been released for Nov 22nd, and here are a few notes:

TOP 25 for Nov 22nd

• 2 Pennsylvania teams in the TOP 7, 3 in the TOP 20

• 3 BIG TEN teams in the top 8, 5 in the TOP 25. We would have 6 had Wiscy not lost last night.

• Even NWstern got a few votes

• Penn State received no votes. Dave Jones, what’s up with that? Can’t you throw us a bone? Put them at 25 on your poll, make a bunch of old, die-hard fans happy.

Hey, maybe if PSU racks up 3 wins this week (CCSU, Ole Miss, and Furman) he throws PSU a bone!

I was rooting for Ole Miss to beat Dayton, but now that they lost, a potential PSU win won’t be as impressive. If we are still undefeated after playing Maryland then we’d definitely be worthy of some votes.

[quote="noobd, post:2, topic:1536"]Hey, maybe if PSU racks up 3 wins this week (CCSU, Ole Miss, and Furman) he throws PSU a bone![/quote]

I was rooting for Ole Miss to beat Dayton, but now that they lost, a potential PSU win won’t be as impressive. If we are still undefeated after playing Maryland then we’d definitely be worthy of some votes.

I believe we are a top ten team – until proven otherwise. So where are the votes? DAVE? :smiley:

VMI is 4-0, and are more deserving of a Top 10 vote than PSU, unless proven otherwise. :wink: