Tonight's Game

In what’s been a disappointing season, I think the team has an opportunity to somewhat redeem themselves, starting with tonight’s game. 3-3 in the last 6 might be a bit misleading, as the 3 wins were vs. two slipping teams, UM and NW. The 3 losses were respectable, and the team played much better. But tonight is different…more pressure. It’s put up or shut up time. Hopefully, everybody shows up. To me, tonight will show who can be counted on for next year. Minny can be beaten. NW embarassed them, coming back from 13 down with 8 minutes left.

No excuse night. Close doesn’t count. Tonight will expose who can step up in crunch time…and who can’t. Just an opinion.

I highly doubt we have ‘pressure’. Minnesota’s the one trying to make the Big Dance. What do we have to lose?

Then I guess we should win. If Minny is considered a possible dance team, it makes me even more depressed, that a team like that is in consideration. They’d have to win the BTT, no? Top 3 and they’d be in?

[quote="eric17, post:2, topic:950"]I highly doubt we have 'pressure'. Minnesota's the one trying to make the Big Dance. What do we have to lose?[/quote]

Then I guess we should win. If Minny is considered a possible dance team, it makes me even more depressed, that a team like that is in consideration. They’d have to win the BTT, no? Top 3 and they’d be in?

I’d think a run to Sunday would be enough for them. But anything short of that shouldn’t get them in.