PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Tom Bradley PC

Tommy did a great job.

Great composure. Brief, effective answers. Very genuine guy.

He did very well.

Scrap will see these next three weeks plus through. I feel good for the kids under his watch.

I LOVE Scrap.

He did an OK job.

He should, in my opinion, be very clear that his only task is Xs and Os, and that given the chaos he will be lucky to succeed at that for the 100 kids on the team, let alone the other stuff that is way above his pay grade.

Loved what Bradley said about Joe and that he didnt shy away from showing his respect for him.

It will be interesting to see if the public’s sense of culpability extends to anyone who heard, or might have heard, a rumor that GA may have seen something in 2002.

Scrap says he hadn’t heard of the 2002 incident.

I know I should know but who is “GA”?

a rumor that GA may have seen something in 2002.

GA = Grad Assistant = Mike McQueary.

[quote=“tjb, post:6, topic:2798”]Scrap says he hadn’t heard of the 2002 incident.[/quote]I didn’t hear him say that, but I may have missed it.

Scrap says he hadn't heard of the 2002 incident.
I didn't hear him say that, but I may have missed it.

Relying on a pennlive account of the press conference, I didn’t pick up on it either.

[quote="tjb, post:6, topic:2798"]a rumor that GA may have seen something in 2002.[/quote]

That’s what I thought. I just couldn’t figure out why we’re still using the GA term instead of MM. I don’t need an explanation, just wanted to confirm my thoughts (was scared I missed somethign). Thanks.

[quote="tjb, post:6, topic:2798"]a rumor that GA may have seen something in 2002.[/quote]

That’s what I thought. I just couldn’t figure out why we’re still using the GA term instead of MM. I don’t need an explanation, just wanted to confirm my thoughts (was scared I missed somethign). Thanks.

This is an affectation of mine, mostly. I am sort of choosing sides by not dragging his name through the mud as much as everyone else’s, I realize.

[quote="tjb, post:6, topic:2798"]Scrap says he hadn't heard of the 2002 incident.[/quote]I didn't hear him say that, but I may have missed it.

Relying on a pennlive account of the press conference, I didn’t pick up on it either.

It was late in the press conference. He was asked directly if he knew about the 2002 accusations. He said he didn’t know, and went on to another question.

Unfortunately, Scrap and EVERY coach must go. There must be a cleansing after this season. Giving people a chance to second guess which coaches knew what, just leads to more negativity. We must have a completely new set of leaders at every level of this university in order to regain a sense of respect. Even people in State College not associated with athletics heard these rumors at least 3 years ago. It is very hard to buy the concept that coaches didn’t know why DEVIATE resigned. The idea that he had an attractive retirement offer, is more ludicrous CRAP.

Three years ago? - 2008?