Tidbit for you

Jut got back from the BJC, figured I’d share.
–This weekends game has bout 9,000 tickets sold and MSU has about 11,000.
–MSU game is slated to be a whiteout.

Not bringing up anything ground breaking…but I figured with all the doom and gloom flying around I’d share some better news.

[quote=“NGameday, post:1, topic:777”]Jut got back from the BJC, figured I’d share.
–This weekends game has bout 9,000 tickets sold and MSU has about 11,000.
–MSU game is slated to be a whiteout.

Not bringing up anything ground breaking…but I figured with all the doom and gloom flying around I’d share some better news.[/quote]

Let’s hope for a good/exciting game to keep the fans coming back.

I’ll be at the MSU game. Hopefully, we’ll have a win or 2 by then.

Better yet, let’s hope tickets sold = butts in seats.

Ugh, you’re killing me. MSU and Izzo has always been my second favorite B10 team, and I always really look forward to going to this game. However, that weekend is the ONE weekend that I have classes (well, until April anyway). I’ll be in class from 8:30 am - 5 pm that Saturday… it’ll be one long day, but hopefully I can at least follow the game on my phone.

Why can’t this be an evening game? haha

Sure hope the students can come out to the BJC in full force on Saturday since the weather weenies are now talking about a nor’easter storm coming up the coast Friday into Saturday. DAMN GROUDHOG! ;D

The Paint Crew is coming for the Purdue game. Hopefully the ATO didn’t give them lower bowl tickets.

[quote=“NationBuilder, post:7, topic:777”]The Paint Crew is coming for the Purdue game. Hopefully the ATO didn’t give them lower bowl tickets.[/quote]Even if they didn’t I’m sure they can find a bunch of empty seats in the lower bow. We have about 3-4 completely empty to 95% empty right in front of us. I guess it all depends if the usher nazis are on their game that day or not .
;D