Tickets

I am a new season ticketholder but will only make probably half the games. If anyone is interested in tickets, especially the mid-week games, let me know. I am just trying to recover something, not looking for anything more than cost. I have 4 seats together, 2 adults and 2 kids, but I think you can anyone can use the tickets. I have Robert Morris and UMBC coming up that I won’t be using.

I apologize in advance if I shouldn’t post this here but I don’t know of anywhere else?

Thanks.

I think its good to have a ticket thread.

I’m looking for 1 ticket for the Virginia Tech game and 1 for the Ladies’ Pitt game.

Also, you may want to think about posting yours on the Ticket Exchange.

Thanks, I did that. However, you can’t sell there for less than face value plus the buyer has to pay the ticket master fee. That puts the minimum cost to the buyer at $21 per ticket. I’d take half that in a direct transaction.

Tim, can we pin a ticket exchange thread at the top here with the understanding that (1) sales are at face value or less and (2) people will remove posts when they are obsolete?

[quote="think1, post:3, topic:212"]Also, you may want to think about posting yours on the [url=http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=pennstate]Ticket Exchange[/url].[/quote]

Thanks, I did that. However, you can’t sell there for less than face value plus the buyer has to pay the ticket master fee. That puts the minimum cost to the buyer at $21 per ticket. I’d take half that in a direct transaction.

Tim, can we pin a ticket exchange thread at the top here with the understanding that (1) sales are at face value or less and (2) people will remove posts when they are obsolete?

I don’t mind posting this stuff at all, not sure I want to pin it though because I don’t want to clutter the top. If it becomes a popular thing I will be happy to pin it.

It might work best if people post a ticket thread on a per game basis/thread. That way when the game comes and goes, teh thread will sink to the bottom.

Since this thread is going that way…if anyone ends up having a couple leftover tix in the PSU section at UVa, I might be interested

So, where is the PSU section @ UVa? :slight_smile: