Tickets for American Game

Just a heads up to anyone who, like me, didn’t realize this:

Tickets for the American University game on Dec 21 are apparently not included in the season ticket package, so if you’re planning to go to that game, you’ll wanna’ find a way to get tickets.

[quote=“bstanf, post:1, topic:392”]Just a heads up to anyone who, like me, didn’t realize this:

Tickets for the American University game on Dec 21 are apparently not included in the season ticket package, so if you’re planning to go to that game, you’ll wanna’ find a way to get tickets.[/quote]

They were in mine…or are you a student?

[quote="bstanf, post:1, topic:392"]Just a heads up to anyone who, like me, didn't realize this:

Tickets for the American University game on Dec 21 are apparently not included in the season ticket package, so if you’re planning to go to that game, you’ll wanna’ find a way to get tickets.[/quote]

Not a student, no. They’re not listed in the Manage My Tickets section of the website, although all the other games are. (The physical tickets are at my office, so I can’t double check at the moment. I’ll look tomorrow morning to see if they’re there, but it’s odd they wouldn’t be available online.)

[quote="bstanf, post:1, topic:392"]Just a heads up to anyone who, like me, didn't realize this:

Not a student, no. They’re not listed in the Manage My Tickets section of the website, although all the other games are. (The physical tickets are at my office, so I can’t double check at the moment. I’ll look tomorrow morning to see if they’re there, but it’s odd they wouldn’t be available online.)

They are probably not in the manage my tickets section since they are general admission tickets, not reserved seats since that game is part of a doubleheader with the Lady Lions playing right after the guys that night. Looks like it will be open seating like the SRU game on 11/6, you can sit anywhere.

From the link below:

Mon., Dec. 21 5:00 p.m. American "Happy Holidays" Doubleheader with women's basketball - get a general admission ticket for both the men's and women's games on Dec. 21. Adult tickets $10 and youth tickets $5.

http://www.gopsusports.com/promotions/mbb.html