Throwback Uniforms on tap for Feb. 6

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011910aab.html

Pretty nice, no?

Also good to see they will be auctioned off afterwards.

If you would like a raffle ticket to try and win one of the jerseys you can PM how many you would like and I can mail them to you. I need the money by late next week though. Just an fyi.

Those aren’t to shabby. Would be cool to see them where them a few times a year to bring some change to the BJC.

Very cool indeed. I like it. Wish in the regular games they’d bring back the black shoes like they did in the early 90’s as a tribute to the football team.

And the winners are…

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/020610aaa.html

Loved the uniforms!

[quote=“Tom, post:5, topic:697”]And the winners are…

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/020610aaa.html[/quote]

Pretty depressing. I bought five tickets and I didn’t even make it to the second digit on ANY of them. Not much drama at all.

Guys, STOP LIVING IN THE PAST! We have a sorry hoops team right now and we need to get this therad on topic.

It still doesn't change the fact that ED is the worst coach in major college basketball.

[quote=“pmhewitt, post:8, topic:697”]Guys, STOP LIVING IN THE PAST! We have a sorry hoops team right now and we need to get this therad on topic.

Like David Plouffe, I do believe in message control.

[quote="pmhewitt, post:8, topic:697"]Guys, STOP LIVING IN THE PAST! We have a sorry hoops team right now and we need to get this therad on topic.

Like David Plouffe, I do believe in message control.

And I believe in consistency. ;D

would have been nice to see them wear throwback shorts as well.

I don’t agree but that certainly is an interesting point of view you have. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. ;D

I don’t think the guys would have been able to run up and down the court in the ballhuggers. But I am sure female attendance would have went up the rest of the season. :wink:

I’m not calling for banana hammocks, but it just seems funny to call them throwback unis with the shorts below the knees. Some 70s hairstyles and coaches attire would have been nice as well.

I’m waiting for the 50s throwbacks with satin unis, leather belts & Chuck Taylors.

Loved the shorts. They should sell them.

I agree manatree. I love the throwback uniforms and the logo on the shorts. But they should wear the the throwbacks with shorts above the knees and not as baggy. It would bring much needed karma to the spirit of PSU Basketball.

I’ve always likes the keystone with the block S. A subtle way to distinguish Penn State from the other States. & S logos.

Indeed. Love the keystone. I used to wear a hat with the keystone back when I was a student at PSU. I gotta find it I know I have it somewhere!
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="manatree, post:17, topic:697"]I've always likes the keystone with the block S. A subtle way to distinguish Penn State from the other States. & S logos.[/quote]

Indeed. Love the keystone. I used to wear a hat with the keystone back when I was a student at PSU. I gotta find it I know I have it somewhere!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I finally threw away my white wool fitted cap with the blue brim. It was beyond even my standards of repulsive. Of course, I bought it back in 89 or 90.