Thread deleted

I took a thread down today that included a lot of second and third hand reports about Taran.

None of it was that outrageous (for those who missed it and whose imaginations are now running wild :wink: ), but it was veering toward wildly inappropriate. I don’t think we should be anonymously posting small-town gossip like that here. After all, it’s unsubstantiated and it lives here forever (were it not for our semi-annual catastrophic crashes).

I will now look for the Tiger thread. ;D

[quote=“tjb, post:1, topic:435”]I took a thread down today that included a lot of second and third hand reports about Taran.

None of it was that outrageous (for those who missed it and whose imaginations are now running wild :wink: ), but it was veering toward wildly inappropriate. I don’t think we should be anonymously posting small-town gossip like that here. After all, it’s unsubstantiated and it lives here forever (were it not for our semi-annual catastrophic crashes).

I will now look for the Tiger thread. ;D[/quote]

I blame the entire Tiger saga on the liberal media. They needed something to bury “ClimateGate” on the back pages. ;D

with mention of cleavage police busting girls, I thought it was the Tiger thread

[quote=“tjb, post:1, topic:435”]I took a thread down today that included a lot of second and third hand reports about Taran.

I will now look for the Tiger thread. ;D[/quote]

Positive karma for you moderator! :smiley: