PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

This team just can't get a weather break

PSUSTRETCH: Surprise, surprise. Lions rerouted due to weather AGAIN. Just landed in Pittsburgh. SC by midnight…maybe

LOL was just about to post this as well…looks like they are stuck

BubbyBattle Talor Battle
In pittsburgh for the night

[quote=“cronk, post:2, topic:2063”]LOL was just about to post this as well…looks like they are stuck

BubbyBattle Talor Battle
In pittsburgh for the night[/quote]

I live just off Carson in the south side. Bubby and the boys should come down. Drinks on me! ;D

Just spoke with my friend who traveled with the team to MN. They have them holed up at the Marriott Airport Hotel. He said they will bus to State College in the moning.

Well glad the team is safe and Pittsburgh isn’t too far from State College.

KUNV has poor equipment for executing landings during storms/fog events. It’s unfortunate, but FAA regulations require them to be diverted if certain weather criteria aren’t met. I just wish they would bus the guys home instead of making them stay in that goofy town overnight.

Strange thing is…the women’s team flight got into SCE just fine.

What makes Pittsburgh a goofy town? I’d rather they made it home safely, and getting a good night’s sleep in a hotel sounds better than attempting to manage these roads right now.

Darn Rene!

Darn Dunn!

It helps when your team leads the nation in three-point percentage. Maggie Lucas probably just shot the team from Indianapolis onto the tarmac at SCE. ;D

Strange thing is...the women's team flight got into SCE just fine.

Darn Rene!

I figured it was a Title IX thing :slight_smile:

Strange thing is...the women's team flight got into SCE just fine.

Darn Rene!

Good one, tjb.
I can picture Eddy saying “Rene”…like Seinfeld would say “Newman!!” :wink:

How did NOT have a home game during this snowstorm? :wink:

DeChellis said Penn State has been delayed or re-routed on seven of nine Big Ten road trips this season.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-basketball/big-ten-coaches-decline-to-divulge-player-of-the-year-picks-penn-state-travel-issues-and-more-notes/