This should be interesting

From Siegrist’s twitter

Big Ten Network informs me Jon Crispin will be on the broadcast team for about 4 non-conference games this season.

[quote=“eric17, post:1, topic:159”]From Siegrist’s twitter

I had heard that Crispin, Glenn Sekunda, and Jamelle had all done auditions for the PSU color analyst role.

[quote="eric17, post:1, topic:159"]From Siegrist's twitter

I had heard that Crispin, Glenn Sekunda, and Jamelle had all done auditions for the PSU color analyst role.

I think Mel would have spiced things up. Has he latched on anywhere yet (i.e. Developmental League)?

I think Mel would have spiced things up. Has he latched on anywhere yet (i.e. Developmental League)?

No

Didn’t he major in some kind of acting major or something when he transferred to UCLA? Must have paid off…

I’m not sure that appearing in one Coke commercial, which is the extent of his acting that I have seen so far, can be considered as having “paid off”. I don’t think that four games on the BTN will elevate his standard of living all that much - although it certainly might help get his foot in the door for more opportunities.