PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

The Rest of the Dance

Ok lets go princeton, take out UK!

On the plus side, we played a close game against our 7-seed opponent. Not to mention any names, cough, MSU.

I’m still rooting for them, though. :slight_smile:

I’m on Temple now unless/until Duke can beat 'em. They can beat Uconn because they’re not going to turn it over and they hustle on defense every possession. It will be very close, like almost all these games.

Temple takes high percentage shots. How many bad shots did you see TU take today? I think they’re a live team in this thing.

Shocked at how msu has just bent over tonight…i would rather lost twenty heartbreakers like we did than lose a game like this

You gotta’ give 'em props for this comeback. They were down 23 points, and now they’re behind 3 with 42 seconds left.

Shocked at how msu has just bent over tonight...i would rather lost twenty heartbreakers like we did than lose a game like this

You gotta’ give 'em props for this comeback. They were down 23 points, and now they’re behind 3 with 42 seconds left.

i definitely will…i had msu in the elite 8 so i was shutting up since as soon as i said it, they made the crazy comeback, didn’t want to jinx it

how flipping weird is it seeing keady on st john’s sidelines sitting there taking notes like a GA???

I heard during the BYU game that Jimmer just went over 1,000 points for the season.

I will follow Akron. Probably no one else.

Michigan beating Tennessee in the biggest blowout of the tourney so far

I guess the Volunteers wanted to start the Bruce Pearl Farewell Party a little early.

I never understood why everyone thought Manny Harris and DeShawn Sims were so great that UM would be worthless without them this year. But I never thought they’d be this good. That coach is amazing. They have a nice balance of talent and chemistry. They are going to get better and better over the next 2 years.

A-MAIZE-ing :o

Not surprised that Michigan beat Tennessee quite handily, but this handily. That’s a wow. Then again, look at what the SEC has done so far…

#4 Kentucky needed a last second basket to beat #13 Princeton
#5 Vandy lost to #12 Richmond
#9 Tennessee got their doors blown off by #8 Michigan

#2 Florida beat up #15 UCSB just like a 2/15 matchup should go…so jury is still out until they play UCLA on Saturday.

#10 Georgia vs #7 Washington tonight…might not be pretty.

I’m really glad Michigan won that game. After our loss, and after seeing MSU go down yesterday, I was hoping for a few more B10 wins.

I also think a lot of people unfamiliar with B10 basketball are really underestimating Wisky. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Badgers make it as far as the Elite 8.

Another great finish here in the Mason/Nova game.

Mason up 2 with 8 seconds left. An awful jump ball called as the Mason guy got the rebound lying on his back, and a Nova guy jumped on top.

Mason wins by 4.

How many times am I going to say the following this tournament…

Gus Johnson is terrific.

Nova just handed me my 2nd loss in my bracket.

That’s two years in a row they’ve let me down. Grrrrrr.

[quote=“Spades88, post:18, topic:2199”]Nova just handed me my 2nd loss in my bracket.

That’s two years in a row they’ve let me down. Grrrrrr.[/quote]

You’re 18 for 20 and THAT’S one of your losses? I thought that one was a no brainer with how badly 'Nova had played the tail end of the year, albeit the game could have gone either way.

Nova just handed me my 2nd loss in my bracket.

That’s two years in a row they’ve let me down. Grrrrrr.

You’re 18 for 20 and THAT’S one of your losses? I thought that one was a no brainer with how badly 'Nova had played the tail end of the year, albeit the game could have gone either way.

I actually thought that Nova would come out ready to fight precisely because of how bad they played to finish out the regular season. I thought they’d have a killer sense of urgency. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

Now I’m in a tie for first in the office pool. Other guy had Mason. Now I need Memphis to pull it out here to retake the lead!