PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

The Goon Show

As I mentioned yesterday in the Steve Jones thread, Keith Conlin and Tim Sweeney are kicking off a weekly internet sports radio show tonight at 7 pm at the GMan in State College. To listen to the online stream, go to GoonShowPSU.com.

Mark Brennan of Fight On State will be a guest on the first show so maybe we’ll get some hoops talk.

What…no Tie Domi?

I’m looking for some help.

The Goon Show will be broadcasting a piece tonight from The Spa at Kenlee in Bellefonte. In a blatant publicity stunt, the Goon, Keith Conlin, promised to get a waxing if his radio show Facebook Page got 262 likes by tonight.

I’m dying to listen to the live waxing so I’d like to encourage everyone to go to Undefeated Broadcasting’s Facebook page and like it.

Thanks.

[quote=“UncleLar, post:3, topic:3039”]I’m looking for some help.

The Goon Show will be broadcasting a piece tonight from The Spa at Kenlee in Bellefonte. In a blatant publicity stunt, the Goon, Keith Conlin, promised to get a waxing if his radio show Facebook Page got 262 likes by tonight.

I’m dying to listen to the live waxing so I’d like to encourage everyone to go to Undefeated Broadcasting’s Facebook page and like it.

Thanks.[/quote]

That reminds me of a Chris Hitchens episode, where he went for a waxing for one of his magazines he wrote for. The service was termed, “sack, back and crack.” I’ll give it a like.

He was great. Riding the stick after a goal was funny as heck.

I have to give Goon credit. He’s going through with it live on air at this very moment.

Craig Fitzgerald will be on the show tonight. Good and Fitz went to high school together.

Tomorrow not tonight.

[quote="Tom, post:7, topic:3039"]Craig Fitzgerald will be on the show tonight. Good and Fitz went to high school together.[/quote]

Tomorrow not tonight.

It’s tomorrow somewhere!