The end of our schedule sure looks tougher than normal

Talk about back-loaded… via gopsusports.com :o

5 games in a row vs the top 2 in the league. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really though, what’s the deal, these dates are tentative still?

TV makes the call. CBS and ESPN have options on what Big Ten games they pick up the last week of the season. Once they decide who they want and when then everything else starts to fall into place. It’s always that way.

Seems like they could have it figured out by now though… or at least, I think I could put it together by now if given the list of possibles.

???. League play hasn’t even started yet. Nobody has a clue what games will be more important than the others. Don’t look for those dates to be set until mid February.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:1, topic:432"]Really though, what's the deal, these dates are tentative still?[/quote]

TV makes the call. CBS and ESPN have options on what Big Ten games they pick up the last week of the season. Once they decide who they want and when then everything else starts to fall into place. It’s always that way.

actually, isn’t it the last two weeks of the season? I know a lot of people were upset when we had to play Iowa on one day of rest last year. However, I seem to remember that OSU only had one day of rest the week before when we beat them which was a late TV schedule change.

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:1, topic:432”]Talk about back-loaded… via gopsusports.com :o

[/quote]

That’s only two games – the dates are not set for the last two games, so all five possibilities are listed.

Talk about back-loaded... via gopsusports.com :o

That’s only two games – the dates are not set for the last two games, so all five possibilities are listed.

Thanks, your sarcasm meter must be broken today though. Either that, or mine is…

[quote="Craftsy21, post:1, topic:432"]Really though, what's the deal, these dates are tentative still?[/quote]

actually, isn’t it the last two weeks of the season? I know a lot of people were upset when we had to play Iowa on one day of rest last year. However, I seem to remember that OSU only had one day of rest the week before when we beat them which was a late TV schedule change.

When did we beat OSU? I remember another team having one game rest, but wasn’t it someone else? I’m pretty sure we did not beat OSU.

[quote="manatree, post:5, topic:432"]actually, isn't it the last two weeks of the season? I know a lot of people were upset when we had to play Iowa on one day of rest last year. However, I seem to remember that [b]OSU only had one day of rest the week before when we beat them[/b] which was a late TV schedule change.[/quote]

When did we beat OSU? I remember another team having one game rest, but wasn’t it someone else? I’m pretty sure we did not beat OSU.

my bad, OSU only had one day of rest when they beat us.