Thank you for this site

I just visited some other sites (Scout, Rivals, etc.) and they would all be in Deadwood’s Deadwood. These posters just slam this team that stayed in games with Purdue and Michigan State. Now, I want to win these games and have hopes of improving, but they just say we suck and will never be any good until the end of time. They even think winning the NIT was a bad thing for the program. I would have to lock up my kitchen knifes and sleeping pills if I had their outlook on life. Thank you all for your reasoned arguments based on knowledge of the game and actual facts. It is a breath of fresh air over here.

You must have been looking at Scout… courtesy of MackinacJack AKA Rokk… lol. Rivals is pretty dead for PSUHoops.

PSUHoops.com usually has a balanced perspective on PSU basketball… sometimes there’s a bit too much kool-aid in the equation. :-\

The “hoops” thread on TAP is pretty bad too. You can tell when people didn’t even watch the game. It’s just frustrating when every thread becomes a “Curley and ED suck and no one has any talent on this team” type thread.

Penn Live is ultimate “deadwood.” This site is “unusual” but the best!

Thanks to Tim. He runs a first class operation here.

I used to post mainly on Scout but this year it just got too tough. Instead of seeing the positives with the team the negatives got exaggerated. No longer can we say we don’t have the athletes. Ed has the ponies he just has to train them to run straight. Even last year the games we lost weren’t that close especially Wisky. This year we were in every game except two, Wisky 1 and Purdue 1. And even Purdue 1 we were in at half.

Next week could be a lot of fun, the guys could be a very scary bunch. They have no tomorrow so they could be very dangerous.

This is spring break week right?

I hope they let Talor sleep till noon every day and get him back to 100% for Thursday.

I’m pretty sure that he got banned a couple of nights ago.

[quote="noobd, post:2, topic:927"]You must have been looking at Scout... courtesy of MackinacJack AKA Rokk... lol.[/quote]

Praise the Lord!

[quote="noobd, post:2, topic:927"]You must have been looking at Scout... courtesy of MackinacJack AKA Rokk... lol.[/quote]

Praise the Lord!

And I sure hope tjb bans the clown from ever posting here again.

Praise the Lord!

I got tired of his act and burgpup. Burgpup was especially obnoxious because I think he was a student who thought he knew everything.

I liked Rokk.

I “used” to like LPcreation. :smiley: :wink:

I liked Rokk.

I “used” to like LPcreation. :smiley: :wink:

Not me, that guy sucks. He needed to increase his ppm (posts per minute) since Rokk left. He just hasn’t stepped up like he’s capable. ;D

I missed the sarcasm if there is any :wink:

He brings elite basketball knowledge, but it is often clouded with an agenda… its a shame.

Praise the Lord!

Why would you say that and why put in “The Clown” part to make a point. Wouldn’t you be among the first to chastise people for using such terms of endearment? Also, why should someone who disagrees with you be banned?

Praise the Lord!

Why would you say that and why put in “The Clown” part to make a point. Wouldn’t you be among the first to chastise people for using such terms of endearment? Also, why should someone who disagrees with you be banned?

Calling Rokk a clown is a compliment IMO. :slight_smile: My disagreements with Rokk have nothing to do with why I think he should be banned from posting here. Read his posts over on FOS. I don’t blame them for banning him over there.

For the record Rokk left here on his own, he was not banned here. He left to fulfill his promise of not posting here for 22 years, 22 days, etc… if PSU won 22 games last year. I hope he keeps his word on that promise but I have a feeling he will resurface here at some point under yet another user name.

Praise the Lord!

Calling Rokk a clown is a compliment IMO. :slight_smile: My disagreements with Rokk have nothing to do with why I think he should be banned from posting here. Read his posts over on FOS. I don’t blame them for banning him over there.

For the record Rokk left here on his own, he was not banned here. He left to fulfill his promise of not posting here for 22 years, 22 days, etc… if PSU won 22 games last year. I hope he keeps his word on that promise but I have a feeling he will resurface here at some point under yet another user name.

I just think it might be better to go over to FOS next week if you want to talk about him-at least give the guy a chance to respond. Seems kind of wrong to do it here.

Praise the Lord!

I just think it might be better to go over to FOS next week if you want to talk about him-at least give the guy a chance to respond. Seems kind of wrong to do it here.

He can’t repond over there since he’s been banned over there. Thus, I guess he can resond here if he wants to, right? :slight_smile:

Praise the Lord!

He can’t repond over there since he’s been banned over there. Thus, I guess he can resond here if he wants to, right? :slight_smile:

It’s just being put into the penalty box, I don’t think it is a lifetime ban. So, go over there next week and respond to him there. It’s funny how a lot of people wanted Rokk’s NO PLAY list last year and talked about putting the ad into the newspaper and using his basketball knowledge. However, when he goes into a negative rant everyone wants to stone him.

Praise the Lord!

It’s just being put into the penalty box, I don’t think it is a lifetime ban. So, go over there next week and respond to him there. It’s funny how a lot of people wanted Rokk’s NO PLAY list last year and talked about putting the ad into the newspaper and using his basketball knowledge. However, when he goes into a negative rant everyone wants to stone him.

::slight_smile: I really don’t think Rokk is losing any sleep over what I am posting about him over here! I’m sorry if you were offended by me calling him a clown. I can remember him calling me an idiot and a goofball when he used to post here. :slight_smile: