Reply granted!

What happened? This new board has “ATTITUDE!”

Orange you glad the board was changed?

Where’s the ticker? :’(

It’s the two seater golf cart of message board upgrades

Lost in translation!

[quote="jjepsu92, post:5, topic:2596"]Where's the ticker? :'([/quote]

Lost in translation!

Is it coming back? That was a great feature.

Lost in translation!

A tag that the older software supported isn’t supported here… until I figure out how. So it may be coming back, but no idea when.

Wow…

Get a new coach, get a new look. Hopefully this will be the last change. :wink:

Where are the ignore buttons? :’( ;D

Initial reaction: liking it

Lost in translation!

A tag that the older software supported isn’t supported here… until I figure out how. So it may be coming back, but no idea when.

I will also miss the ticker. However the forum does look better

If it doesn’t have some iteration of the Ignore button, I’ll actually have to ignore people manually. :wink:

Fancy-smanshy. I feel like I have to type with my pinky in the air !!! :wink:

Not sure I like the color scheme, although I’m sure NittanyIllini will have no problem with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s convoluted … go to your profile and there is a setting there for buddy lists and ignore lists. Cliques come to PSH.com!

http://pennstatehoops.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore;u=1

Is there anyway you can add a multi-quote button?

Tim:

Like the new format,now if we can just stop everyone from copying every article when they post, the board will be very clean. Easy to do, stay on topic, stop straying, stop trying to hijack every subject.

[quote=“pap17754, post:18, topic:2596”]Tim:

Like the new format,now if we can just stop everyone from copying every article when they post, the board will be very clean. Easy to do, stay on topic, stop straying, stop trying to hijack every subject.[/quote]

???

Dear Pap,

I for one really enjoy all of the links for articles. The more info I can get on PSU hoops the better! If you don’t want to read the article links then I suggest you just ignore them. :slight_smile:

I’m impresed… a software upgrade not forced on us by the invasion of the ID snatchers :wink:

BTW, was anyone else having trouble with the input typing window before? When mine had to scroll, if I had more than a full window of text (which would activate the scroll bar on the right) the window would change my view every time I type a character so that the first line was at the top of the window. It made it very hard to insert quotes…

It’s all good now, though… Thanks Tim!!