Temporary UncleLar Recruiting Matrix

Temporary UncleLar Matrix

Here are temporary links to each of the recruiting classes in the UL matrix as they existed BEFORE the site was hacked.
The links that allow you to sort the matrix or navigate within it (the tabs for example) won’t work but external links should (if an external link doesn’t work, it means that it’s gone bad at the targeted site).

2009-10 Men’s Recruiting Class
2010-11 Men’s Recruiting Class
2011-12 Men’s Recruiting Class
2012-13 Men’s Recruiting Class

These will have to do until the software that drives the matrix can get migrated to the new/old site. I won’t be able to update the matrix until that cut over happens.

Is Happy Valley Hoops down?

[quote=“UncleLar, post:1, topic:29”]Temporary UncleLar Matrix

Here are temporary links to each of the recruiting classes in the UL matrix as they existed BEFORE the site was hacked.
The links that allow you to sort the matrix or navigate within it (the tabs for example) won’t work but external links should (if an external link doesn’t work, it means that it’s gone bad at the targeted site).

2009-10 Men’s Recruiting Class
2010-11 Men’s Recruiting Class
2011-12 Men’s Recruiting Class
2012-13 Men’s Recruiting Class

These will have to do until the software that drives the matrix can get migrated to the new/old site. I won’t be able to update the matrix until that cut over happens.[/quote]

Good job with this Lar, thanks.

haha man I hope we get Myles Davis

No.

The matrix is semi-back. It’s up but still not updatable so it will have the same data as my temporary one but with a slightly different look and with working tabs.

UncleLar Matrix

[quote="think1, post:2, topic:29"]Is Happy Valley Hoops down?[/quote]

No.

The matrix is semi-back. It’s up but still not updatable so it will have the same data as my temporary one but with a slightly different look and with working tabs.

UncleLar Matrix

At the time of my original post, I got a broken link for www.happyvalleyhoops.com after repeated attempts on multiple computers and connections.

No.

UncleLar Matrix

At the time of my original post, I got a broken link for www.happyvalleyhoops.com after repeated attempts on multiple computers and connections.

If it was down, it was something that I was unaware of.

No.

UncleLar Matrix

The UncleLar Matrix is now fully functional and should be up to date.

No.

UncleLar Matrix

Nice! Thanks, Lar! 8)

No.

UncleLar Matrix

Lar, you have Darren Washington a little on the short side for a C. After reading the link you have provided it says he should be 6’9"

No.

UncleLar Matrix

Lar, you have Darren Washington a little on the short side for a C. After reading the link you have provided it says he should be 6’9"

fixed - thanks.

No.

UncleLar Matrix

fixed - thanks.

I just want you to know that I wasn’t trying to nitpick just wanted to help. You do an awesome job with all of it. ;D