Temple Road Trip

We are excited to announce that Nittany Nation will be hosting a road trip to the Temple game this year!

Purchase your ticket this FRIDAY at the Penn game (7:30 tip) or MONDAY at the Robert Morris game (7:30 tip) for only $12.

If we sell 40 tickets (which shouldn’t be a problem), a bus will be provided for students. Seats on the bus will be available on a first come, first serve basis, so bring your CASH (only cash will be accepted) to the Nittany Nation table in the lower bowl before, during, and after the game! If we fill an entire bus, we will start a wait list to hopefully fill a second bus as well.

When purchasing your ticket, please indicate whether or not you will take the Nittany Nation bus if it is available.

The bus would depart State College on Saturday, December 5 to arrive at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia in plenty of time for the 4:00 tip. We will return to State College Saturday night after the game.

Question: Would you have to pay more for the bus, or is that going to be free if you can get 40 people? Also, I’m definitely going.

Can non-students buy tickets, as well if we don’t plan to go on the bus?

12 bucks is for the whole trip, bus and all

I dont think tickets are much more than the 12 bucks so you can buy them through Temple, I dont think we’ll be selling them to non student. We have to sell them in intervals of 40…thats a buses worth

http://www.delcopsualum.org/store/mens-baskeball-vs-temple-december-5th

It’s not a question of “if”, it’s a question of how soon after the doors open will you get to 40 or 80? :slight_smile:

[quote="NGameday, post:1, topic:224"]If we sell 40 tickets (which shouldn't be a problem), a bus will be provided for students.[/quote]

It’s not a question of “if”, it’s a question of how soon after the doors open will you get to 40 or 80? :slight_smile:

We like road trips here at Penn State. I don’t know why, but even when we were terrible we always traveled well to Philly/Jersey and other arenas.

And of course the NIT :wink:

Nice I can attend the game this Friday (unlike Monday), so you better believe that you’ll have to put up with me on the bus.

We’re frightened for everyone. Especially since the bars open at 11 :smiley:

NGame day. I should have checked with you first. I e-mailed your Pres about your arrangements.

Good pickup CAPPY to get our Alumni Associaton link for the ticket orders. From what I understand, there are still PLENTY of tickets. If need be Nittany Nation is welcome to order through us (again, see CAPPY’s link).

Hoping to out shoult the Temple fans to a PSU W.

NGame or Bleed,

I purchased tickets for this trip at the game on Friday, however, I just found out that the weekend of the game is a canning weekend for THON (I’m trying to dance this year and already missed the first trip due to going to Michigan, so it’s pretty much mandatory that I attend). I have class till 9 on Monday, so I can’t just talk to the people in charge of this trip at the RM game.

So, who should I contact to resolve this matter? Thanks.

[quote=“bem5047, post:12, topic:224”]NGame or Bleed,

I purchased tickets for this trip at the game on Friday, however, I just found out that the weekend of the game is a canning weekend for THON (I’m trying to dance this year and already missed the first trip due to going to Michigan, so it’s pretty much mandatory that I attend). I have class till 9 on Monday, so I can’t just talk to the people in charge of this trip at the RM game.

So, who should I contact to resolve this matter? Thanks.[/quote]

I’d FB message George, check the admins of the NN Facebook group. He’s the pres so it’s your best bet on an official answer

Who should I give my money to tonight?

table is closest to portal 30 in the corner (near the robert morris locker room)

Thought you’d all like to know we’re sending 80 students to Temple.

Two full buses? Nice.

I think it is great we have buses going to the Temple game. I’ll be there and am looking forward to seeing and hearing the students. I live outside of Philly, so I got my tickets from a friend. I’ve attended almost every game since 1989, and this is the most talented team I have ever seen!
Go State!

Received this via e-mail yesterday:

Show your basketball fervor by being Penn State’s sixth man for the men’s basketball game in Philadelphia against 19th-ranked Temple on Dec. 5. The Penn State Alumni Association is organizing a bus to take alumni and friends from State College to The Liacouras Center on the Temple University campus on Saturday, Dec. 5, to see our Nittany Lions play at 4:00 p.m.—and to join in the fun of an alumni get-together and rally.

The bus will depart at 7:15 a.m. from the Fullington Bus Station and will return to State College at the conclusion of the basketball game. The cost is $46 per person and includes all transportation, a game ticket, and a pre-game alumni get-together and rally at the Diamond Club on the Temple campus featuring Philadelphia-themed foods, a cash bar, and some blue-and-white fun.

Reserve your spot for this special basketball trip today. For more info or questions, call the Alumni Association at 865-6516.

[quote=“CAPPY, post:19, topic:224”]Received this via e-mail yesterday:

Show your basketball fervor by being Penn State’s sixth man for the men’s basketball game in Philadelphia against 19th-ranked Temple on Dec. 5. The Penn State Alumni Association is organizing a bus to take alumni and friends from State College to The Liacouras Center on the Temple University campus on Saturday, Dec. 5, to see our Nittany Lions play at 4:00 p.m.—and to join in the fun of an alumni get-together and rally.

The bus will depart at 7:15 a.m. from the Fullington Bus Station and will return to State College at the conclusion of the basketball game. The cost is $46 per person and includes all transportation, a game ticket, and a pre-game alumni get-together and rally at the Diamond Club on the Temple campus featuring Philadelphia-themed foods, a cash bar, and some blue-and-white fun.

Reserve your spot for this special basketball trip today. For more info or questions, call the Alumni Association at 865-6516.[/quote]

19th ranked Temple?