Temple Game and pre game

Time, time to sticky this.

First, the order link again, and tickets still available.

http://www.delcopsualum.org/store/mens-baskeball-vs-temple-december-5th

Also, the Alumni Assciation has the pre game set!!

12/5 Pre-Game Alumni Mixer at Temple
• Pre-Game Mixer: No registration is required.
• Bus trip and ticket from State College: Register here.
Join in the excitement of Penn State basketball by attending the Temple game and the pre-game alumni get-together and rally on Dec. 5 in Philadelphia. The get-together is 1:00–3:00 p.m. at the Diamond Club in Mitten Hall, just steps from The Liacouras Center where the Penn State–Temple game will tip-off at 4:00 p.m. The event will include complimentary Philadelphia-themed foods, cash bar, rallying words, and some blue-and-white fun

Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

No tjb, no Lar, no Tom. You guys making the trip?

NGameday, is your crew set up?

[quote=“TJM78, post:2, topic:351”]Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

NGameday, is your crew set up?[/quote]

80 students coming down the pike.

Bleed sort of answered but yes I’ll be there.

And need it be said: If you’re not a student you should still be wearing white

I think I’ll be there. If so, I’m bringing “the Mutha” with me.

What he said.

I will be there.

[quote=“TJM78, post:2, topic:351”]Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

Haven’t decided yet but probably not going.

Does anyone know where the seats for the game are located when buying them through the Alumni association?

Upper levelo, most likely either section 201, 202, or 203. They haven’t got back to me specifically on the section. Hopeully it’s 203, which is center court. The other sections are behind the PSU bench.

i am going.

““For those of you who purchased a ticket for the Temple road trip, please stay tuned for exact bus details. You will receive your ticket when you board the bus. If you are not taking the bus, you will receive an e-mail this week regarding ticket pickup.””

So if you’re a student keep an eye out for an email soon.

Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

NGameday, is your crew set up?

Looks like there is still room on a bus trip out of HV! :slight_smile:

In a message dated 12/1/2009 9:50:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pennstatehoops@psu.edu writes:
Show your basketball fervor by being Penn State’s sixth man for the men’s basketball game in Philadelphia against 19th-ranked Temple on Dec. 5. The Penn State Alumni Association is organizing a bus to take alumni and friends from State College to The Liacouras Center on the Temple University campus on Saturday, Dec. 5, to see our Nittany Lions play at 4:00 p.m.—and to join in the fun of an alumni get-together and rally.

The bus will depart at 8:15 a.m. from the Fullington Bus Station and will return to State College at the conclusion of the basketball game. The cost is $46 per person and includes all transportation, a game ticket, and a pre-game alumni get-together and rally at the Diamond Club on the Temple campus featuring Philadelphia-themed foods, a cash bar, and some blue-and-white fun.

Reserve your spot for this special basketball trip today. For more info or questions, call the Alumni Association at 865-6516.

is the food free?? :slight_smile:

[quote="TJM78, post:2, topic:351"]Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

In a message dated 12/1/2009 9:50:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pennstatehoops@psu.edu writes:
Show your basketball fervor by being Penn State’s sixth man for the men’s basketball game in Philadelphia against 19th-ranked Temple on Dec. 5. The Penn State Alumni Association is organizing a bus to take alumni and friends from State College to The Liacouras Center on the Temple University campus on Saturday, Dec. 5, to see our Nittany Lions play at 4:00 p.m.—and to join in the fun of an alumni get-together and rally.

The bus will depart at 8:15 a.m. from the Fullington Bus Station and will return to State College at the conclusion of the basketball game. The cost is $46 per person and includes all transportation, a game ticket, and a pre-game alumni get-together and rally at the Diamond Club on the Temple campus featuring Philadelphia-themed foods, a cash bar, and some blue-and-white fun.

Reserve your spot for this special basketball trip today. For more info or questions, call the Alumni Association at 865-6516.

“featuring Philadelphia-themed foods”

cheesesteaks, hoagies, soft pretzels, scrapple, italian ices, and tastykakes.

[quote="TJM78, post:2, topic:351"]Roll call of the board for the Temple game so far is:

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

If I were to go, it would be to party IN Philly for the weekend, not to sit on bus for 4 hours coming and going. The alumni pep rallies just don’t float my boat.

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

If I were to go, it would be to party IN Philly for the weekend, not to sit on bus for 4 hours coming and going. The alumni pep rallies just don’t float my boat.

Y not just come down on the bus then to cheer on the team? Does everything have to revolve around a “party” with you? :-\

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

Y not just come down on the bus then to cheer on the team? Does everything have to revolve around a “party” with you? :-</blockquote>

Yup.

TJM78, CAPPY, bstanf

Anyone else?

Y not just come down on the bus then to cheer on the team? Does everything have to revolve around a “party” with you? :-</blockquote>

Yup.

Well I guess then you will be missing the party, the “bash on Broad St.” after “Bubby and da boys” knock of TU in Philly on Saturday! :slight_smile:

Dont hate on Lar too much, he just likes himself a nice santa outfit…i respect a man who wears that thing around.