PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Team Poster

A very apt tagline.

Not a bad poster, but interesting how big coach Chambers is compared to his players (and only 3 players are displayed - but I guess the rest are underclassmen).

Likely one of the only basketball posters ever to feature Euler’s indentity.

Just was looking at the roster. It’s going to be an interesting season and seems like the starting 5 has lots of possibilities. I suppose Billy O starts in the front line. After him? Hard to know, IMO. I’d guess they go small, with Cam/Jermaine at the 3.

I miss having the basketball posters :frowning:

Kinda’ thought it would say “Pure Attitude.”

Does this qualify as Chambers Conspiracy number three?

Nudge, nudge.
:wink: :wink:
Know whadda I mean squire?

Just hope they don’t use that God awful 80’s song with the stuttering “pure energy” at the start.

Tell me what’s on your mind JJE? I Want to know.

Coming out to warmups to that song. Hated it when it was new.

Swing and a miss :slight_smile:

I can’t quite tell from the pic…did they spell the location of the Kentucky game correctly this time?

A little ‘Where’s Waldo’ Type fact… in this poster you can see Coach Dechellis, but in a new version, he is not there.

PSU is getting good at removing all references to former staff lately.

A little 'Where's Waldo' Type fact... in this poster you can see Coach Dechellis, but in a new version, he is not there.

On a side note…Channel 4 in State College, the local news bulletin board channel maintained by 95.3FM still has Tyler Smith in their Sports photo collage.

[quote="Ron Swanson, post:14, topic:2686"]A little 'Where's Waldo' Type fact... in this poster you can see Coach Dechellis, but in a new version, he is not there.[/quote]

On a side note…Channel 4 in State College, the local news bulletin board channel maintained by 95.3FM still has Tyler Smith in their Sports photo collage.

I can’t believe they even maintain Channel 4 anymore. It’s like a 1970s den with fake wood paneling and orange shag carpet

But where else can you keep up to date on all you can eat church spaghetti dinners and fire hall pancake breakfasts?

[quote="Tom, post:17, topic:2686"]I can't believe they even maintain Channel 4 anymore. It's like a 1970s den with fake wood paneling and orange shag carpet[/quote]

But where else can you keep up to date on all you can eat church spaghetti dinners and fire hall pancake breakfasts?

Twitter :slight_smile: