Taran Buie not playing due to a concussion

I didn’t know anything about this. Hope it isn’t serious.

http://www.centredaily.com/sports/story/1761972.html

You’re not getting much reaction because this is the third time this info has been posted so many of us already knew about it. In fact, his mother posted here telling us about it before the game. You need to give up your life and spend most of your time hanging here like the rest of us. ;D

Any updates on Tarans health? BTW, I have a strong feeling tomorrow nights SCHS game vs. Hollidaysburg will be rescheduled due to the snowstorm that is forecast through late tomorrow.

H-burg @ SCHS game has been rescheduled from tonight until Saturday 2/13 now @ 6:30 PM according to the link below.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/526892.html

Game scheduled today at 4 pm. Anyone going? Is Taran playing?

If Taran plays I will be attending

[quote="kidcoyote, post:5, topic:771"]Game scheduled today at 4 pm. Anyone going? Is Taran playing?[/quote] If Taran plays I will be attending

You lost me. The game was at 4 pm today.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:5, topic:771"]Game scheduled today at 4 pm. Anyone going? Is Taran playing?[/quote] If Taran plays I will be attending

OOPS- I thought they were moving it to 4PM Saturday

OOPS- I thought they were moving it to 4PM Saturday

Hollidaysburg, yes. They did move it. But they moved the former Saturday game to today, vs. Dauphin at SC. It was a 4 pm start.

Looks like the game was cancelled.

Buie is currently playing against Holidaysburg at the sell out…its crazy here.

How’d it end up?

[quote="NGameday, post:10, topic:771"]Buie is currently playing against Holidaysburg at the sell out..its crazy here.[/quote]

How’d it end up?

I dont have any stats, but state high won by 20ish

[quote="NGameday, post:10, topic:771"]Buie is currently playing against Holidaysburg at the sell out..its crazy here.[/quote]

How’d it end up?

I dont have any stats, but state high won by 20ish

Wow, that’s impressive, esp after losing to them before. Thanks.