PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Survey from Tim Curley

Did anyone else get that email? Did anyone else take the survey? I put in a couple of comments about the perceived lack of interest toward creating a successful men’s hoops program. And I entered my phone number at the end – they gave that option if you wanted someone to call you. I haven’t gotten a call yet.

Yes, I got it and I took the survey.

What did the survey ask?

Mostly about communications from the Athletic Department. How often, How do you receive, how do you prefer to receive, etc. Then some questions about how well I understood the STEP program. Then a chance to makes some comments.

what are the odds of someone posting an animated video on youtube, spoofing Family Feud and this survey?

I’m pretty sure the surveys were to include monthly donation envelopes (non stamped.) I think the PSU Athletic Dept. is starting a “tithing program.” :wink:

Well, if that’s the case, then PSU Hoops fans could use this as our favorite hymn.

New Radicals - Crying Like A Church On Monday

Since Kid already called you out, is this a “spoiler” for your next production?

[quote="manatree, post:5, topic:1623"]what are the odds of someone posting an animated video on youtube, spoofing Family Feud and this survey?[/quote]

Since Kid already called you out, is this a “spoiler” for your next production?

nah…I prefer to waste my time on other frivolous endeavours.