PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Stream for tonight's game?

Does anyone have an online video stream of the game tonight (probably an illegal stream)? If not, does anyone have an online audio stream of the game?

Thanks

Looks like there’s a ST stream here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/50780-NCAA-Basketball-Jan-10-16-Streaming

There might be some more up on ATDHE and ChannelSurfing closer to tip. Still early.

WKOK out of Sunbury usually neglects to turn off the feed during Penn State games.

However, be sure to check their schedule first, as high school, and sometimes NFL gets priority.

For example, tonight they’ll carry the Shik high hoops game @ 7pm, but it should be over in time for our game. Sat’s game at OSU will be bumped for the NFL playoffs.

Thanks for the help guys.

I guess I forgot though, there is no way that my internet connection at this house can handle a video stream, haha. It looks like audio it is, unless if I feel like driving in this snow to Starbucks for the first half.

[quote=“State4Life, post:4, topic:1758”]Thanks for the help guys.

I guess I forgot though, there is no way that my internet connection at this house can handle a video stream, haha. It looks like audio it is, unless if I feel like driving in this snow to Starbucks for the first half.[/quote]

Are you still going to the OSU game if the Lions win tonight, Brian?

[quote=“State4Life, post:4, topic:1758”]Thanks for the help guys.

I guess I forgot though, there is no way that my internet connection at this house can handle a video stream, haha. It looks like audio it is, unless if I feel like driving in this snow to Starbucks for the first half.[/quote]

No problem. Looks like your driving to Starbucks, is that even a question! :wink: Not sure how much snow you have / are getting. Health > PSUBB, I think…

Noobd - I’m in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.

Millionaire - I considered it, but not anymore. I have too much crap to do, too little money, and no one to split the costs with.

Well, it looks like GameTracker it is. I’m not sure if WKOK is offline or if my internet is being that crappy it can’t handle a radio stream. Who knows, but I REALLY need to talk my roommate into upgrading both the cable and internet.