Star of the Game

Not Battle, but Cappy, with an assist from Mrs. Cappy. He performed a reverse hat and went strong to the lips during the kiss cam. :o

Ahh I thought that was cappie but I wasn’t sure. Way to go!!

nice cappy!

Damn. I wasn’t paying attention. From now on I will.

Oh yeah, I saw that. Cappy was, by far, the star of the KissCam segment.

Not Battle, but Cappy, with an assist from Mrs. Cappy. He performed a reverse hat and went strong to the lips during the kiss cam. :o

Damn. I wasn’t paying attention. From now on I will.

Or, maybe it was better you missed it :slight_smile:

Good work Cappy. :wink:

Lol…I didn’t know if he was going to smooch her or arm wrestle her. +1 karma point to whoever gets the reference.

That’s awesome – I also thought it was Cappy but my picture was so choppy. Hopefully it makes the edit that hits the BTN.

Cappy and Mrs. Cappy were a hit, no doubt. The hat flip was great!

Not just the hat flip but taking his damned time with the hat flip like, “She’ll wait for me.” Biggest kiss-cam applause ever.

Seatbelt. Poor girl can’t escape.

Is there a KissCam Torrent?

This isn’t the djones of the HBG Patriot, is it?

[quote="djones, post:11, topic:242"]Not just the hat flip but taking his damned time with the hat flip like, "She'll wait for me." Biggest kiss-cam applause ever.[/quote] This isn't the djones of the HBG Patriot, is it?

Rookie ;D

[quote="djones, post:11, topic:242"]Not just the hat flip but taking his damned time with the hat flip like, "She'll wait for me." Biggest kiss-cam applause ever.[/quote] This isn't the djones of the HBG Patriot, is it?

Rookie ;D

Is that a yes, or a no?

Rookie ;D

Is that a yes, or a no?

It’s a yes.

;D Thanks gang!

Rookie ;D

Is that a yes, or a no?

It’s a yes.

So that’s why you were singing his praises in another thread :wink:

Nice one Cappy. I might borrow that move. :smiley: