PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

So about that coaching hole to fill

Do we have any idea what is going on there?

I think we have a shot at Christian Appleman.

Or, how about the assistant that just left UMD? Keith Booth. He’s a minority candidate with some good experience on the big stage, if he’s at all interested.

Haven’t heard anything yet but I haven’t asked around much. I would think you should hear one the positions filled soon, at least before the CvC golf tournament.

I am available. I’ve learned a lot here over the years.

I think that the whole PennStateHoops.com community should send in a resume for this job. We seem to know the game better than most coaches out there, just set-up an IPAD on the bench and a twitter account. :wink: For recruiting, Kid can establish a pipeline for NYS hoopsters.

That would be an NCAA violation (no electronic devices allowed on the bench). :wink:

Like proper footwear. :smiley:

I think that the whole PennStateHoops.com community should send in a resume for this job. We seem to know the game better than most coaches out there, [b]just set-up an IPAD on the bench[/b] and a twitter account. ;) For recruiting, Kid can establish a pipeline for NYS hoopsters.

That would be an NCAA violation (no electronic devices allowed on the bench). :wink:

Man, you will never let that go. I am cringing in my desk chair. :wink:

I still don’t own any Nikes.

Not sure this FB pic is public

But at least I am going with blue and white.

[quote=“tjb, post:9, topic:2377”]I still don’t own any Nikes.

Not sure this FB pic is public

But at least I am going with blue and white.[/quote]
Lighter shade of blue, but like the whiteout policy it still counts. :wink:

Funny thing to me is when the coaches wear the white sneakers for CVC, they look like they’re $10 walmart shoes (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I know they’re Nike cause of the school agreement, but those have to be the most generic Nikes I’ve ever seen.

there actually swag in NY and the bigger cities the kids call them Uptowns

I actually had a pair of sneaks like tjb’s once and they were called “Homeboys!” ;D