Slippery Rock Thread

Man, I am psyched. Note the ShoutBox label above – click the + sign to see a live chat window.

OK, I know the game is over, but for future reference where is the “Shoutbox” label? I don’t see it… Is it only visible during games?

Its right above the thread. Its not there now, only slight previous to games and probably a little after. Mine was opened by default.

Thanks again Tim for getting the site back up and running. Should be a fun season following this team on PennStateHoops.com.

[quote="think1, post:2, topic:197"]OK, I know the game is over, but for future reference where is the "Shoutbox" label? I don't see it... Is it only visible during games?[/quote] Its right above the thread. Its not there now, only slight previous to games and probably a little after. Mine was opened by default.

I turned it on for the game. I just want to keep it out of the way during non game time, and don’t want to worry about monitoring what goes on there when I’m not watching. Guys could start talking football or physics or something. :wink:

[quote="think1, post:2, topic:197"]OK, I know the game is over, but for future reference where is the "Shoutbox" label? I don't see it... Is it only visible during games?[/quote] Its right above the thread. Its not there now, only slight previous to games and probably a little after. Mine was opened by default.

I turned it on for the game. I just want to keep it out of the way during non game time, and don’t want to worry about monitoring what goes on there when I’m not watching. Guys could start talking football or physics or something. :wink:

…or stats…yuk… :slight_smile:

…or stats…yuk… :slight_smile:

… or Modern Family …or (gulp) Glee!