Slightly OT: Who is your favorite current player not wearing blue and white?

I’d have to say Gordon Hayward of Butler for me. I just like the way he plays. Nothing flashy really, not even great every night. A throwback. Somebody Bobby Knight would probably love.

I would have to go with someone under the radar- I really like Devan Downey from South Carolina. He outdueled Wall a few weeks ago, and he’s just a great scorer. I know this is supposed to be about college, but my favorite player of all time is Steve Nash. I love the way he plays, his court vision. To be 36 and averaging 18 points and 11 assists a game is just mind boggling to me.

You’ve got pretty high radar if Downey is underneath it. ;D

I would have to go with someone under the radar- I really like Devan Downey from South Carolina. He outdueled Wall a few weeks ago, and he's just a great scorer. I know this is supposed to be about college, but my favorite player of all time is Steve Nash. I love the way he plays, his court vision. To be 36 and averaging 18 points and 11 assists a game is just mind boggling to me.

I don’t know Lar, the radar level only has to be set at about 5 ft 8 in :slight_smile:

I like 2 Jones. WVU and South Florida. I saw WVU Jones 2 summers ago in summer league and took a liking. SFU Jones really can light it up!

[quote="psu2013, post:2, topic:817"]I would have to go with someone under the radar- I really like Devan Downey from South Carolina. He outdueled Wall a few weeks ago, and he's just a great scorer. I know this is supposed to be about college, but my favorite player of all time is Steve Nash. I love the way he plays, his court vision. To be 36 and averaging 18 points and 11 assists a game is just mind boggling to me.[/quote]

I don’t know Lar, the radar level only has to be set at about 5 ft 8 in :slight_smile:

Now that’s pretty good. ;D

I like Pritchard from Indiana. He’s a court burn waiting to happen.

That begs the question - what if Pritchard decided to come to Penn State. How good would the team be this year??

As for me, I don’t know about my “favorite” player, per se. However, if Evan Turner is good enough for Talor Battle to like, he may just be good enough for me.

Also, how about Mark Titus from OSU… anyone??

[quote="jjepsu92, post:7, topic:817"]I like Pritchard from Indiana. He's a court burn waiting to happen.[/quote] That begs the question - what if Pritchard decided to come to Penn State. How good would the team be this year??

As for me, I don’t know about my “favorite” player, per se. However, if Evan Turner is good enough for Talor Battle to like, he may just be good enough for me.

Also, how about Mark Titus from OSU… anyone??

If Pritchard was at PSU we would be saying the same thing IU is saying “Why doesn’t he do more?” He averages 4.9 points and 4.0 rebounds a game this season.

:smiley:

He’s my favorite blogger.

My favorite, without a doubt, is Jimmer Fredette. I think I might actually have a man crush.

I also like Brady Morningstar from Kansas.

I have always liked “hustle” guys, also. My favorite NBA player has been Ed Najera for years.

If Pritchard was at PSU we would be saying the same thing IU is saying “Why doesn’t he do more?” He averages 4.9 points and 4.0 rebounds a game this season.
[/quote]actually I think Pritchard has to do less because the talent in Indiana is better.

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:12, topic:817”][/quote]

[/quote]actually I think Pritchard has to do less because the talent in Indians is better.
[/quote]
only somewhat agree. 4.9 and 4.0 is NOT what is expected of him. He has really has a sophomore slump.
He is a “hustle” guy, though. I would like him in blue and white…but I don’t think he would equate many/any more wins. His play has been “Ed Ott” like this year.

Within the Big Ten, I’d say Chris Kramer (though he’s an easy guy to hate when you’re playing against him). Outside of the Big Ten, it would be Omar Samhan at St. Mary’s (really like his game and his improvement from year to year has been incredible).

[quote=“frats, post:14, topic:817”]Within the Big Ten, I’d say Chris Kramer (though he’s an easy guy to hate when you’re playing against him). Outside of the Big Ten, it would be Omar Samhan at St. Mary’s (really like his game and his improvement from year to year has been incredible).[/quote]I don’t like Kramer because he gets away with more reach-in fouls than anyone in the country. The refs let him use his hands to push, ride and reach in all game long.

Evan Turner for me. Scottie Reynolds a close 2nd