PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Sheldon Jeter to Vandy

Sheldon’s tweet

And sorry for the server crash!

[quote=“tjb, post:1, topic:3278”]Sheldon’s tweet

And sorry for the server crash![/quote]
Guess we should have donated more? :wink:

Oh well, Wish him a good time in Nashville.

On a side note. Would someone please tell Coach Chambers to cut the crap and start recruiting lesser players. PennStateHoops.com can’t handle the excitement.

Go get 'em, Sheldon!!

Good school he’s going to. Can’t argue with a program like that, apparently we were number 2. He’s also already lost a ton of followers…gotta love us PSU fans sticking together ;D

So, barring another transfer in, we’ve got 2 schollies open for '13 and we’re in the running for some big, big names. Let’s get it PC!

Perhaps we can raise funds by selling “Sheldon Jeter crashed our servers and all we got was this Twittin’ T-Shirt!”

There were 236 people on when it went down. I should consider upping the server power with the leftover dollars.

As a Beaver Falls graduate, I can never be unhappy that one of our own qualified academically to be accepted at a top university. As a Penn State graduate, I am sorry I will not be able to see him play much, if at all.

Best of luck, Sheldon and make us Fighting Tigers proud!

[quote=“psuinbf, post:8, topic:3278”]As a Beaver Falls graduate, I can never be unhappy that one of our own qualified academically to be accepted at a top university. As a Penn State graduate, I am sorry I will not be able to see him play much, if at all.

Best of luck, Sheldon and make us Fighting Tigers proud![/quote]

Seriously great school. I have a good friend whose son couldn’t get in there last year and was severely disappointed. Congrats to Sheldon, always makes me feel good as a fan of this crazy sport when a kid chooses an academic school.

I wouldn’t worry about it the circus we saw there won’t happen for awhile again.

Well. I suppose we’ve just learned the Karmatic Exchange rate for John Amaechi.

While I wish Sheldon well? It would make me very happy to see our team surprise the others who haven’t been paying attention. And be successful enough that Jeter starts to wonder “If only…” I think it’s only a matter of time with our recruits. They are a special bunch.

You guys are too nice :slight_smile: Screw Vanderbilt and their stupid endline benches court.

I just hope his decision was truly his.

I wish him luck. Sorry for him that he’s going to miss out on what’s happening here. :slight_smile:

His father said it would be Sheldon’s decision.

I apologize for refreshing every 10 seconds. It was the most excitement around here since the night of the 2008 “CBI Watch”.

Good luck to Sheldon. Certainly can’t go wrong with that choice.

As I said, I wish him the best, but I don’t think he has the foggiest idea what is in store for him at a school like Vanderbilt. Being an honor student at Beaver Falls isn’t like being an honor student at Sidwell Friends or Boston Latin. Every student he is going to meet is likely to be far more academically and socially accomplished than he is. It will be a shock. He will be expected to go to class, too, and not coast. I’m sure he thinks he works hard, but he ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

There’s been craziness, but the decision was definitely his. I know I was also a former speculator, but I don’t think you can blame the father here.

Good luck, Sheldon!!