Season Tickets Question

Considering getting 4 season tickets this year for the family. Question…youth tickets are only $90…if I can’t make a game and want to sell them via the PSU ticket exchange or other method, can an adult use the youth season ticket for a game? Thanks.

On a side note, I was a little disappointed when I called to inquire about season tickets. They just sent me a blank xerox form. They couldn’t guarantee where the seats would be located. If they would have been more accomodating and worked with me, I probably would have done it via credit card right then. Seems like they should be trying harder to build this fanbase. It is not like football where they are inundated with 50,000 requests. Oh, well.

[quote=“Banta_dont_use_Tide, post:1, topic:31”]Considering getting 4 season tickets this year for the family. Question…youth tickets are only $90…if I can’t make a game and want to sell them via the PSU ticket exchange or other method, can an adult use the youth season ticket for a game? Thanks.

On a side note, I was a little disappointed when I called to inquire about season tickets. They just sent me a blank xerox form. They couldn’t guarantee where the seats would be located. If they would have been more accomodating and worked with me, I probably would have done it via credit card right then. Seems like they should be trying harder to build this fanbase. It is not like football where they are inundated with 50,000 requests. Oh, well.[/quote]

Since new season ticket orders are filled in Nittany Lion Club point order, they can’t tell you where your seats will be until they have processed all the season ticket renewals, then processed all orders from people with more NLC points than you have. The deadline for renewals hasn’t arrived yet so they don’t know how many renewals they will have, much less how many orders they will have with a higher priority than you. Thus there’s no way to tell where your seats will be.

Thanks, that makes sense. Do you know when the deadline is? I figured it had past since public sales start next Friday.

If I remember correctly, sometime next week.

If I remember correctly, sometime next week.

I reserved my new season tickets at the end of the season last year. I’ve got an entire 3 Nittany Lion Club Points, and my appointment for choosing seats is at 10:30 next Wednesday. I imagine I’ve gotta’ be pretty close to the end with only 3 points.