PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Sacred Heart-Hartford

Game just went final, Sacred Heart beat them 70-50.

They didn’t waste anytime getting here. Jerry Fisher just said they walked into the BJC at halftime of the women’s game.

[quote="frats, post:1, topic:2805"]Game just went final, Sacred Heart beat them 70-50.[/quote]

They didn’t waste anytime getting here. Jerry Fisher just said they walked into the BJC at halftime of the women’s game.

Are you sure Jerry was not talking about the PSU hoops team? I saw them all together @ the BJC tonight.

[quote="frats, post:1, topic:2805"]Game just went final, Sacred Heart beat them 70-50.[/quote]

Are you sure Jerry was not talking about the PSU hoops team? I saw them all together @ the BJC tonight.

Right now, I’m not sure about anything. ;D

Right now, I’m not sure about anything. ;D

Except for the fact that you won’t be bringing a purse to Beaver Stadium regardless of the rule. ;D

Is Jerry Fisher Fran’s son??

Yes