PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Rpi

It appears that we are currently sitting at 55. Do we have any idea what our RPI would be if we beat Indiana on Thursday and then Wisconsin on Friday?

I ran the numbers the other day and had it somewhere in the high 30’s. However we’d then drop back a little with a loss on Saturday.

According to rpiforecast.com, 2 more wins and then a loss would put PSU’s RPI at about 42. Of course, according to the same site the chance of that happening is 11.73%, or about 1-in-8…but I’m still hoping!

It would take 3 wins (2.66% chance) to get PSU’s RPI into the mid 30s.

Real Panache Index…can be raised a number of ways: :o

1. Play in made for TV San Juan tourament that does not really count as a “game played.”
  2. Play a top team (non conference) during conference season on CBS during NFL play-offs
  3. Hire a “name” coach
  4. Hire a coach with a “personality” who knows how to play the national media game
  5. Market, Market and Market
  6. Have a “Famous” football coach which gives your school name recognition…oops…sorry…#6 does not work
  7. Hire Morganna Roberts as an Asst coach.

Any other ideas ??

[quote=“tundra, post:4, topic:2079”]Real Panache Index…can be raised a number of ways: :o

1. Play in made for TV San Juan tourament that does not really count as a “game played.”
  2. Play a top team (non conference) during conference season on CBS during NFL play-offs
  3. Hire a “name” coach
  4. Hire a coach with a “personality” who knows how to play the national media game
  5. Market, Market and Market
  6. Have a “Famous” football coach which gives your school name recognition…oops…sorry…#6 does not work
  7. Hire Morganna Roberts as an Asst coach.

Any other ideas ?? [/quote]

1. Don’t employ any “Ted”'s or “Ed”'s to referee your contests.
  1. Have Bon Jovi perform as a “Pep Band.”
  2. Comp Charlie Sheen to a front row seat. (Give him a school T-Shirt)

That’d help with the “winning”

1. Have a job fair at halftime at B10 tourney
[quote="tundra, post:6, topic:2079"]10. Comp Charlie Sheen to a front row seat. (Give him a school T-Shirt)[/quote]

:smiley:

I’m totally in with Charlie Sheen. Is there a rehab near State College? There’s always the Rockview option.

be a great way to help our recruiting out of rockview also, as someone mentioned last week. two birds, one stone. duuuhhh

Is there a website I can go to where I can compare resumes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sheen

Is there a website I can go to where I can compare resumes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sheen

:smiley:

Speaking of Sheen…

I don’t know how many of you are on Twitter but if you are you should check out RickVaughn99. Very funny tweets.

1. Play home games at an IM building with 8 foot crooked rims
  2. At home games used a rubber K-Mart Blue Light Special Basketball
  3. Name the university after a “saint.” …St. Mary, St, John, Brigham Young.
10. Comp Charlie Sheen to a front row seat. (Give him a school T-Shirt)

Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen

I kinda liked Santana’s “Winning” song.

1. Have Charlie Sheen’s godesses perform at halftime. May have to send the kids to the hotdog lines for that one. :wink: