Roll Call: Wisconsin Badgers

-Let the chaos begin for PSU’s first home game of the B10 season. Based on the fact that PSU needs a few marquis home wins…I’m going homer and picking the Nits.

Penn State 63 Wisconsin 58

PSU 68-wisconsin 66

Why the hell not:

Good guys win, 55-43

Penn State 66
Wisconsin 64

Talor stole some of Bo Ryan’s mojo over the summer. PSU breaks the streak 60-56.

Wisc 68-66

Winnable game for us. Would love to be wrong.

Wisc 66 PSU 61

Penn State, 72-67.

Wisky 70-61

PSU 65-64

PSU 64-60

Definitely a Penn State Win or should that be a PSUWIN…because I’m going to be on the bench for this game and I have some great plays I’m going to pass on to Ed and the guys. :wink: ;D

This is the game I chose to use for my “Honorary Coach for a Day” experience and I’m really psyched for the weekend! I can’t wait to see what goes on “behind the scenes”.

PSU 58 Wisky 49

Wish the students were back for the game.

Wis 64 PSU 55

Awesome, can’t wait to hear about your experience :wink:

This is the game I chose to use for my "Honorary Coach for a Day" experience and I'm really psyched for the weekend! I can't wait to see what goes on "behind the scenes".

I heard a rumor that PSUWIN was gonna invite you to sit on the bench with him on Sunday but unfortunately for you TB nixed that idea! :smiley: :wink:

[quote="PSUWIN, post:12, topic:572"]This is the game I chose to use for my "Honorary Coach for a Day" experience and I'm really psyched for the weekend! I can't wait to see what goes on "behind the scenes".[/quote]

I heard a rumor that PSUWIN was gonna invite you to sit on the bench with him on Sunday but unfortunately for you TB nixed that idea! :smiley: :wink:

Cappy, the SS ushers at the BJC have been adequately informed about eric17’s “tendencies”, and they are fully prepared to protect TB. eric17 would have an easier time sneaking explosives onto a plane than he would getting with 50 feet of the PSU bench! ;D

Wisconsin 79 Penn State 56

PSU wins 65 - 63

61-55 Wisconsin