Roll Call: Illinois

PSU will win this one. 68-62

PSU 65-61

PSU 68 Illini 65

LIONS BEGIN NEW STREAK!

Illini 57
Lions 52

PSU 65-64

Wow, so far 4 out of 5 are picking PSU to win this game. I guess you have to be right eventually.

Given the homerism on the board, this roll call exercise is rather pointless.

Penn State 65
Illinois 64.5

The closest game ever in NCAA history. :slight_smile:

[quote="pmhewitt, post:6, topic:744"]Wow, so far 4 out of 5 are picking PSU to win this game. I guess you have to be right eventually.[/quote]

Just as an FYI, for the Wisconsin game the homerism on the board stood at 18 picking Wisconsin and 4 picking PSU.

After that great effort in Madison they have everyone thinking " we’re gonna get this one." I wish, and frankly I think we can beat Illinois but there have just been too many times when you think DeChillis has the team ready to provide a huge or at least solid BigTen win and we go flat.
Hope I am wrong.
Ill. 59
PSU 53

[quote="pmhewitt, post:6, topic:744"]Wow, so far 4 out of 5 are picking PSU to win this game. I guess you have to be right eventually.[/quote]

Just as an FYI, for the Wisconsin game the homerism on the board stood at 18 picking Wisconsin and 4 picking PSU.

Ok, what about the other 6 games? Its sometimes laughable seeing these predictions.

Ok, what about the other 6 games? Its laughable seeing these predictions.

Its a PSU board so its to be expected. I’m still waiting for the obligatory “Battle is angry” prediction.

Illinois 69
PSU 66

Battle is angry. :wink: Penn State 71 Illinois 65

PSU 61
Illinois 60

I almost got my shocker at Wisky.

I’m not as confident tonight, but we gotta win sometime…

PSU 60 - 58.

PSU 59 Ill 71

Ok, what about the other 6 games? Its sometimes laughable seeing these predictions.

Hey fanofpsu,

We’re having a parade in our town this weekend. Can you fly down here, drop your fly and water the festivities for us?

Just asking…

Illinois - 62 PSU - 59

Did you guys miss the part where henry is tracking score predictions for the season and seeing who is the most accurate on the board?