Roll Call: Gameday Predictions

I am still looking for picks from the following: pennstateno1, slash, soskichparty, duff, eric17, speed, nittanyillini, and jjepsu92. We are also welcoming any new players to the fold. So far we have 6 new additions since the Penn game.

I was holding out on the injury reports and updated Vegas line ;D

PSU 85-59

Thanks for staying on top of this mh41.

PSU: 78
RM: 61

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:2, topic:252”]I was holding out on the injury reports and updated Vegas line ;D

PSU 85-59

Thanks for staying on top of this mh41.[/quote]

I think its fun and I hope the idea brings something fresh and new to the board. As long as you guys’ have fun with it, I’ll keep it running. I made a spreadsheet and set it up with the formulas so it actually doesnt take much time or effort to keep after.

PSU 75
RMU 66

I already put my predictions in and all that but I’ve been wondering if we’re overlooking how much trouble they gave MSU in march. Maybe it’s the madness keeping them in the game for the first half, but these guys are solid. Just a thought, not saying we’re wrong, I just remembered this morning that they were soliid.

Those guys were solid - this is a different year, different team.

Just to continue my campaign to turn people onto the value of tempo-free stats, here’s a prediction based on Ken Pomeroy’s power ratings.

PSU 90 Robert Morris 72

[quote=“UncleLar, post:8, topic:252”]Just to continue my campaign to turn people onto the value of tempo-free stats, here’s a prediction based on Ken Pomeroy’s power ratings.

PSU 90 Robert Morris 72[/quote]

Lar, its interests me to see how the group as a whole does vs pomeroy’s predictor. As of right now, the group is saying (PSU 76.46 / Robert Morris 59.92)

[quote="UncleLar, post:8, topic:252"]Just to continue my campaign to turn people onto the value of tempo-free stats, here's a prediction based on [url=http://kenpom.com/stats.php]Ken Pomeroy's power ratings[/url].

PSU 90 Robert Morris 72[/quote]

Lar, its interests me to see how the group as a whole does vs pomeroy’s predictor. As of right now, the group is saying (PSU 76.46 / Robert Morris 59.92)

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the group was more accurate for the first few games (after all, at the moment we are talking a data point of just two games, one for each team) but it would surprise me a whole lot if the group was more accurate over the course of the season.

PSU 85-60

73-59 PSU

PSU 82 - 66

Are we not using the other prediction thread anymore?

[quote=“byake, post:13, topic:252”]PSU 82 - 66

Are we not using the other prediction thread anymore?[/quote]

I got your pick byake. I was just using this roll call thread to make sure that the guys who played last game got their picks in today. The roll call thread is a reminder.

Penn State - 81
Bob Morris - 63

PSU 77 RMU 59

Lock out…