Rokk Sighting?

I received this email today after the Iowa game:

guess old Rokk will be proven correct again and NOW it appears 2-2 as the first to recognize it is time to DUMP a coach that CANT get the job done.

Yo mateeeeeeeeeeessssss,

ICEBURG sighting 2 degrees off the starboard bow, collision quite possible!

ANd FWIW,

WTF was BUIE thinking when he signed with PSU?

Does he think he will make that MUCH difference?

He WONT dance unless PSU gets a NEW coach and that is for 4 YEARS.
Sure, he starts maybe next year, but

He could have went to LOTS of programs and came off the bench in year 1 and DANCED 4 straight years.

take care’
Rokk

The email is structured kind of oddly. Seems like there is that entry line, then a “letter” from Rokk. Idk how this person got my email (roqqytop@hotmail.com). I’m not sure if this is a direct message from Rokk, or a message being passed on…

May I suggest hiding your e-mail address from public under your account related settings? :slight_smile:

Okay, so youre suggesting he came here and just emailed everyone that has their email visible?

I’m not upset I received the email since a majority of Rokk’s information was spot on. I tend to agree with him, ED is an extremely nice guy and I’d love to have him as a dad or an uncle, but not my head coach. This is not me speaking after a pitiful loss to Iowa, but that definitely didn’t help.

Yep, that is Scott’s e-mail.

Jones:

Didnt you write that Rokk’s son was being recruited to play college ball? Where did he decide to go? The Pride wants to go on the teams forum and write how much he sucks. Thanks in advance

The Pride of SC

[quote="djones, post:4, topic:666"]Yep, that is Scott's e-mail.[/quote]

Jones:

Didnt you write that Rokk’s son was being recruited to play college ball? Where did he decide to go? The Pride wants to go on the teams forum and write how much he sucks. Thanks in advance

The Pride of SC

I guess the real question is, does he indeed suck?

Jones:

The Pride of SC

I guess the real question is, does he indeed suck?

Does not make a difference Hewey.

Jones:

The Pride of SC

Can we banish Pride to deadwood.

Jones:

The Pride of SC

“What you mean ‘we,’ white man?”

Jones:

The Pride of SC

“What you mean ‘we,’ white man?”

Ok - I will now ignore you. Congrats.